Jack Is The New Kid In School

A/N: This one is kinda short, but whatever.

—————

Jack Gilinsky was the new kid in school that everyone was talking about. He transferred from one of your rival schools and he was being picked on, but sarcastically. He played football and, might I add, he was very good. His football team was the main ones picking on him, but you noticed that he just kind of brushed it off and didn't pay that much attention to it. You had a class with him and thought he was cute, but he didn't really talk much. After a few months, Jack started to open up and you two started talking and hanging out more.

"You know, (Y/N), you've been such an amazing friend to me. I'm so grateful to know such an awesome girl like you." He says one night while Y'all are together.

"Oh Jack, it's no biggie. I'm glad we started talking. I can't imagine life without you." You say. Suddenly, you feel his lips press against yours. You pull away and feel your eyes widen, and watch Jack do the same. "Jack, what are you doing?" You ask, shaky.

"I-i-i I don't know. I'm so sorry." He stutters. You give him a cheeky smile and kiss him again.

"It's okay." You say. He smiles and asks you to be his girlfriend. You say yes and kiss him again.