Meeting Jack For The First Time

(y/f/n) = "your friends name"

——–

You and your best friend, (y/f/n) have known each other since grade school. After high school, you two got a small apartment together outside of the city and have been living together ever since. She is constantly bring over her boyfriend, Cameron. They are one of the cutest couples in the world and you are super happy for the both of them. Cameron is really sweet and treats (y/f/n) like a queen. One day you and (y/f/n) are out at lunch when Cameron texts.

"Oooh date night tonight. Sorry (y/n), I won't be home." She says.

"Oh, its no problem. Have fun. I didn't really have anything planned anyways. I just thought we could just hang out, like we used to." You sigh. Her phone buzzes again.

"Well you have plans now. Cameron says he knows someone who would be perfect for you." She says.

"Oh, no. I have nothing to wear." You say.

"You don't need to worry about getting dressed up. We were just planning on going to the arcade. A t-shirt and jeans will suffice. And you always look good in that." She explains.

"Okay. That sounds like fun. Did Cam and say what the guys name was?" You ask.

"Um. Yes. Lemme find the text." She pauses and scrolls through her messages. "His name is Jack." She reads. You finish up lunch and go back to get ready for your date. After you finish you and (y/f/n) head off to the arcade. When you get there, you spot Cameron standing outside the door with who you were assuming was Jack. He was nice looking, very tall, and had a jawline more chiseled than the statue of David. You and (y/f/n) get out of the car and walk over to them.

"(Y/N), this is Jack. Jack, (Y/N)." Cameron says.

"Nice to meet you, (Y/N)." Jack says. His voice was like heaven.

"You too." You mumble. You were nervous because you had never met anyone so attractive before. You and Jack separate from (y/f/n) and Cameron to have your own time. You played a bunch of games together and got to know each other pretty well over pizza and milkshakes in the small cafe in the arcade. You didn't expect for it, but you and Jack had an amazing time.