Jack Decides To Tell The Fans About You Two

You and Jack have been dating on the down low for quite some time now. He wasn't ready to tell the fans about you guys because he didn't want you to get hate. One day, you're over at his house and he and Johnson are filming a YouTube video. They're in the living room and you're watching from the kitchen, laughing along with them, Jack looking at you and giving you a wide smile every once in a while.

"Okay, well that's all we have for this video. We'll see you-" Johnson begins.

"Wait, Jack. I have something to say." Gilinsky interrupts. He gets up from his chair and pulls you into the shot.

"It's time." He says as he pulls you into his lap.

"Guys, this is my girlfriend, (y/n). We've been together for a few months now, and I figured it was time to tell you guys about her. I love her and she brings light into my life. I've never met anyone like her and I hope you can love her as much as I do." He says.

"Otp af." Johnson says. You've forgotten that he was there, but you and Jack both laughed. They end the video and upload it.

"That was sweet of you." You say to Jack when you're back up in his room.

"I try." He says smiling. You kiss him and cuddle for the rest of the night.