1- The privilege of being a Yamamoto.

-- Before reading! --

This is the first chapter of this path. In order to fully understand what is this story about and what does it mean at all you should check the (TC2) Tidai Chronicles |2| Index + Start! that you can find either here: https://l---------------l.deviantart.com/art/TC2-Tidai-Chronicles-2-Index-Start-707180702 or here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/124295975-tc2-tidai-chronicles-2-index-%2B-start

_____|-|__________|-|_____

╣♦╠ Hikari Yamamoto, was born in this world already having a gift, a knowledge that not many got. The ability to see the truth about the world's secrets, its hidden magic and its supernatural side. Few are the persons that ever wake up to this world's truth, even less that they born already with this gift.
Regardless, it is not something so uncommon when you are born in certain special families such as the Yamamoto, dedicated to protect those that can't accept, hold in their memories or recover this truth. A clan that protects the innocents, those normally known as the 'dreamers' whether if they are human or not.

The clan Yamamoto have always got a strong bond with a similar one, Raiten; both clans swear to protect those that can't defend themselves from the supernatural disasters of the world......

Hikari could always live a happy and careless life even if she was born knowing a terrible truth that in theory would force her to battle against monsters or evil creatures and spirits of all sort, yet she was never alone. Always protected and cared by other members of her clan or the Raiten, spoiled.
Having in mind she is the daughter of the main family that is something normal to happen, but also a burden she's not willing to take. Forgetting her duty and obligations with her clan, Hikari didn't take seriously her training and even forgot things that she shouldn't. It was not her aim to become a magician, exorcist, hunter, or whatever fancy others would call it; all she wished was to keep living happily and enjoying a life of peace with her friends.
Was it really that bad, to wish such a thing? Why couldn't others understand it?... Because their lives might depend on it.

......
....................
...................................................

<- Tidai, year 2020 - late spring |*| Main residence of the Yamamoto - Shinjitsu's western district - Nanashima. ->

Hikari was standing in front of the garden's entrance to her house. She was wearing the high school's uniform of this season, it was the spring-summer one and it was composed of a white top and shirt, blue skirt, and white sandals. She usually was accompanied by some of her friends to her house.
There was nobody especially hating her on the highschool, and she had many friends that cared for her. For the dreamers, they knew nothing much about her clan and their knowledge of magic, only that the Yamamoto had a big traditional house in the western district of the capital and that they had many traditions and were rather spiritualist.
—I'm always surprised by how your house looks like, Hikari-chan!— A boy of brown short hair was accompanying her, he was wearing glasses and the male uniform of the Z High School, composed of blue shorts, white short-sleeve shirt and white shoes. Rather simplistic one for the summer and spring. He was one of Hikari's friends and classmates. Chen.

█▄█ —Well, that's something I can not get used to yet, hehe.— Hikari timidly said to her friend. —By the way, Chen.— The blue haired said as she leaned forward giving a cuted smile, —thank you so much for today it's fun to get back from school with you.— Hikari said cutely to Chen.

╣♦╠ The boy adjusted his glasses and smiled, blushing slightly. —What are you saying all sudden, Hikari-chan, it's always nice to accompany you. Even if not always I have the pleasure to do so when others are so willing to do the same.— He winked and then looked at the house from there, sighing a little. —Oh! Don't forget that this afternoon is Amaiko's birthday party, okay? I'll make sure to spam your messages if you don't. — He took his phone from the pocket, playfull and then kept it back there.