45 - Sacred Jewels, Tenma and the way to pay respect.

█▄█ —That sounds quite amazing... how old are you actually, if I can ask of course?— Reiko tried to keep up the conversation while feeling the softness of Keita's sole under her thumbs, as well as the delicate wetness indicating a little bit of sweatness... she wanted to pamper cute inugami's feet a bit more, but she wasn't sure how would someone so shy react to this... and Hikari was still right here, it would be really awkward to do something like that.

╣♦╠ The dog boy tilted his head to a side, thoughtful. —Quite a few centuries... The pass of the time is really scary, r-right?... B-but, yes.... It is highly believed that the golden jewels were natural secrets found in the world, or made by old legendary goldsmiths, similarly to the life gems...— Keita continued explaining, while looking at both girls.

—U-um... I-I know this might be a-abusing of you two after w-waking up, b-but...— He shyly looked away.

█▄█ —I-it's not a problem... judging from your reaction you don't get foot rubs or headpats too often, Keita-sama...— Reiko said blushing increasingly herself, looking closely at the doggy boy's little toes as she was rubbing arch of his little foot

╣♦╠ —Surprisingly... B-but I guess not many would try, hehe...— Hikari smiled, still slightly nervous herself.

Keita was curling and uncurling his toes, still looking to a side and then again shyly tapping the fingertips of his forefingers. —U-uhm... Y-yes, b-but...—

—C-could you... Pl-please...—

█▄█ —Hm?— Reiko looked at the dog boy, seeing him trying to tell them something, she hoped they didn't made him feel too uncomfortable or something

╣♦╠ The boy looked back at them for a moment and then away again, sweating a bit, nervously and blushing. —Uhm... S-smell my f-feet, please?...— He covered his face with the hands, embarrassed.

—W-wah?... O-only that? You don't have to be so sorry for the suggestion, Keita-sama. We said we would be able to t-take it after all, r-right, Reiko?— Hikari commented and looked at her servant.

« How can someone that lived that long be so adorably cute? »

█▄█ —H-huh?! D-did you like it that much w-when I did it before? I-it's not a problem though! — Reiko was completely surprised by the sudden words, and agreed with HIkari's words, she brought Keita's little foot a bit closer to her face, and started sniffing near his little wiggling toes

« I-I can't deny him when he looks like this... and I kind of want to pamper them some more like this too. » Thought the catgirl « Are we the first to do something like that for him? I-I guess it's an honor for sure...»

╣♦╠ Hikari also did the same, quickly bringing the inugami's left foot close to her face, slightly lifting it and taking a look to it before. While the heiress of the Yamamoto was admiring Keita's foot, Reiko noticed a strange feeling, as if her body would feel a bit itchy for a moment.

Then se could notice that, in fact, the abbility to see the energy around her or feel it was restored.

Hikari's energy field was not nearly as big as Soma's or Hanzo's but that purple energy was speeding up and leaving sparkles floating away from it as she slowly placed the boy's foot on her face.

█▄█ « H-huh? Could it be touching Keita-sama's little foot now somehow restored my energy? N-nah... it must be a coincidence... it has such a nice smell though, it's not too sweaty, but there's something pleasantly natural about it... » Reiko thought, her focus becoming harder to maintain as she became increasingly aroused