48 - Intruders that gift you mangas

╣♦╠ Hikari quickly went inside the building. Hanzo actually got his time to do so, he first arrived to the middle of the garden and caressed the biggest tree's trunk. Afterwards he also walked towards the main building.
Similarly to the Inuchi Temple, it seemed that the Yamamoto clan's buildings and garden didn't suffer any damage or attacks at all during yesterday's apocalypse.

█▄█ « Huh... I wonder what to do... I'm not really sleepy, and training without Soma-sama wouldn't make much sense. I could look for Yukira... but that could end up getting me involved in more bussiness with those shady path of freedom guys... » Reiko wondered
« It would probably be rude to go back to Inuchi temple so quickly... besides I don't really have any bussiness there anyway... » The catgirl continued thinking while walking into the building

╣♦╠ Before she could get into the main house, the cat girl noticed that once more, even if she didn't feel anything weird at all, everything was black or white. Even Hanzo was stopped just in front of the house before he'd get in.

█▄█ « Why does my power keep randomly activating like that?! » Reiko thought annoyed while looking around

╣♦╠ Everything stopped.

█▄█ « I will have to ask Soma-sama about this... » Reiko thought concerned

╣♦╠ The flow of the time returned just half of a minute afterwards, nobody seemed to notice such a thing. Hanzo just got into the house.

█▄█ Reiko sighed with relief, but she knew she wouldn't be able to ask Soma for that today... could there be someone else that could give her information about how to control this power?

╣♦╠ The Supreme Way, the most rare and strange of all. Certainly not many could tell much about it or even less talk about how control any power related to it. It is the Way that allows its users to control the flow of time or space after all.
The only and unique person Reiko ever saw having an energy field linked or related to that Way of the energy was the mysterious rabbit girl that appeared before her twice.

█▄█ « Hmm... but I have no idea who that rabbit girl was, or where does she live... » Reiko though, walking inside the clan building and intending to go back into her room for a a moment to consider her options for the day

╣♦╠ The house seemed to be rather calm inside, as if nothing would have happened. Servants were starting to prepare already the lunch for the Yamamoto and Reiko could hear noises from the kitchen while heading to her room.
When Reiko opened her room's door, she noticed some worn out white leather sandals in front of the door, shouldn't those were in any of the house's entrances?

█▄█ « Huh?! Is someone in my room?! » Reiko thought in surprise noticing the mysterious footwear

╣♦╠ Then she could see someone lying on the futon, the most probable option would be Yukira, though that was things of the past... It was funnily enough the rabbit girl she thought about, just a few minutes ago. She was calmly reading some kind of manga while having one leg crossed over the another. The rabbit girl of blue hair and red colored eyes was not covered by the futon's sheets, she was still wearing that mix of kimono and dress with white and blue themes.
The black aura with golden sparkles around her was still an impressive one, but not so huge as their last encounter during the crazy night.

The black aura with  golden sparkles around her was still an impressive one, but not so huge  as their last encounter during the crazy night