37 - Tensei no Hi. The Judge Eon.

╣♦╠ —....— Yukira seemed a bit confused by it, and blushing a little. —Oi... I'm probably about to die, right? It's not time for it!— She opened the cinema's door and for their luck there were no visible beasts there, at least. They also heard the same device repeating the same words from before, it came from three streets to the south.

—I'll accompany you and that one if she moves her butt, then once you two are with the ICJ I'll go and ask Wally, he's the closer.— The kitsune glanced at the park's direction.

█▄█ —I will go with you to see Wally... but first let's make sure Hikari-sama is safe!— Reiko mumbled the first half, before speaking the other half of her sentence more clearly

╣♦╠ Hikari meanwhile hurried to be by Reiko's side, walking rather clumsy, feeling tired herself still.

—Can you carry her? Because it looks like we will take years to arrive there if she tries to walk by herself.—

█▄█ —I guess I could... Hikari-sama, do you want me to carry you?— Reiko asked the heiress, wanting to give her a choice instead of forcing her

╣♦╠ The white haired girl seemed to be again conflicted about it. —I-It's fine, I can walk, let's go.—

—Okay! I'll lead this adventure, after all I'm the only one poisoned or whatever!— Yukira commented and she jumped outside of the building, beckoning at them.

█▄█ Reiko nodded, going after the kitsune and motioned for Hikari to follow behind her

╣♦╠ Hikari nodded, trying her best and following them as well, making sure she'd not become a burden.

Her energy field was still not perceptible, so the characteristic purple energy did not surround the Yamamoto heiress.

█▄█ « She really exhausted her energy on that measly forcefield... » Reiko thought

╣♦╠ —Let's go!— Yukira ran towards one of the alleys that connected the cinema's street with the next one, south direction.

█▄█ Reiko nodded at Yukira while also watching out for Hikari, making sure that she was close by at all times

╣♦╠ They made it to the second street without a problem, being just one more away from where the device could be heard. But, there was a problem... A big dark green spider of some sort jumped on Yukira, it was of the kitsune's size, throwing her to the ground.

—Grrrg, you two contact the ICJ, I take care of this bastard!— The kitsune punched the arachnid.

—I-I'll go and contact them, p-please help her!— Hikari commented. Being the one that sprinted towards the next street now.

█▄█ —I'm not leaving you like that Yukira!— Reiko said, desperately trying to summon her bow one more time to shoot the wretched spider

—Be careful Hikari-sama!— Reiko yelled after the heiress who ran towards the ICJ, as she tried to once again summon her bow and kill the beast who was putting her friend in danger

╣♦╠ The arachnid sense truly was a thing after all? While Reiko tried to materialize the bown in her hands, she saw the damn monster shot a white stream of something towards her.

It was a rather fast and surprise shot that quickly wrapped around her and her arms, it was something sticky, just like a spider's web. The spider didn't seem that much affected by the kitsune's punch either.

—Grrrg... F-fuck!— Yukira kicked out her sandals and placed her bare feet on the ground. For then once more punching the spider, this time managing to make it screech in pain and jump away from her.