5 - The price of lazyness. At Soma's feet!

█▄█ —Mhm.— Hikari exclaimed as she felt Soma's foot pressed against her face, while she smelled a little sweat from the toes.

« It is better to obey her than to be punished with something worse » The heiress thought as she kissed the arch of her foot.

«But why will it be? The smell of sweat coming from her toes does not bother me, though it's a bit humiliating. » Hikari began to think.

╣♦╠ —We spoke about the three main types of energy. Then... The Thirteen Ways of the energy, as it explains, are the thirteen paths, ways, subtypes, elements that the energy can be transformed into. It's the affinity, the form it can take or we can force into it. — Soma explained, rubbing her foot a little on Hikari's face, she had to do her best to make this situation humiliating enough.

█▄█ Hikari while trying to focus on the explanation, continued kissing the foot that was being rubbed on her face.

╣♦╠ —Basically! They are, kind of... Like the elements the energy can take, the form we can give them. If I'd want to drown my enemies with water magic, I'd need to use The Way of Water. Basically, my energy would be transformed into water energy when casting a spell or preparing an evocation.—

█▄█ —Wait.— Hikari said as she pushed her face away from her foot, wanting to ask something that was obviously just an excuse to escape her punishment.

╣♦╠ —If I'd want to burn them, I'd use The Way of Light...— The kitsune pouted, clearly a bit annoyed about all this, yet also uneasy. Before Hikari could even attempt to escape, she felt the big and second toe of the nine tailed quickly taking grip of her nose.

—Not waiting, I said you have to keep kissing while I explain this concept, Hikari-sama, please continue.—

█▄█ —Ugh,— Hikari exclaimed as her nose caught in such a humiliating form. —I only wanted to ask if the thirteen paths are named for the elements in which energy is converted?— Hikari asked the girl waiting for her to release the grip on her nose.

╣♦╠ —Yes and no.— Soma released the grip, yet she was keeping her toes around the clan heiress's nose, slightly pressing her foot against it. —For example, The Way of Light can be used for three main purposes, its energy can either take a lightning form, a fire form, or light. —

—Being born in the Yamamoto clan, you already have a natural talent to perceive the energy and magic around, please take a look on mine and notice how it changes.— Soma said seriously, hoping Hikari would focus into feeling and seeing her energy.

█▄█ —That's something I can do,— Hikari said confidently, and focused her energy on her eyes, beginning to see more clearly the aura of Soma and the energy that surrounded her. Until now it was as always, without any change.

« Fufu, this will impress her and the punishment will end » Hikari thought confidently without ceasing to see the kitsune.

╣♦╠ After Hikari focused like that and took this a bit more serious, despite how humiliating the situation was, she could perceive a great energy field around the nine tailed, as often. A brilliant purple light was surrounding her. Yet she could also see how small purple lights were running around the body of the kitsune. It was as if forming some kind of nice circuit where those lights, the energy, usually focused on the limbs. In Soma's case a big amount of energy condensed in her tails as well, even more than in the hands and feet.

Soma nodded and then opened her left hand. —The Way of Light.— She commented and Hikari could notice how the energy quickly flowed to the kitsune's left hand and formed there, changing its color upon arriving to it and taking a red one.