7 - Some things should not be done at home. Resuming the classes!

█▄█ « I hope otousama is not upset by what Soma-chan did. »

—O-otousama, what happened is that...— Hikari said almost unintentionally because with her perception she could notice how her father was worried.

╣♦╠ Hanzo's energy field have always been a rather big one, taking in consideration he is just a human. But not something that one could not expect from the actual leader of the Yamamoto after all. That big purple light around him that Hikari could notice even through the walls was certainly creating a few spikes.

It was funny that for Hikari that was an easier way to understand her father's mood than listening to him or looking at his constant smile and closed eyes.

—I see... You certainly overdid it, probably everyone around the house or even in the district noticed and saw that pillar of light coming from our home, Soma...— he said, still not getting into the room.

█▄█ « Soma-chan is being scolded for my fault, I have to do something »

—W-wait, otousama.— Hikari said after clearing her mind and choosing to confront to Hanzo.

—It's not fault of Soma that she made that decision.— The blue haired added looking at the door, as she analyzed the energy flowing through the body of the current leader.

╣♦╠ Soma's fox ears fell a little as she slightly nodded. She knew she overdid it 'a little' this time.

—It's fine~— Hanzo said and made a few steps away, slowly.

—But if you want to train one of my best spells, you better do it somewhere else, Soma, don't alert the whole district with this.— Hanzo added and walked away.

█▄█ —P-please wait, otousama!— Hikari exclaimed a little louder than usual to stop her father.

╣♦╠ —H-hai! I-I'll be more prudent next time, Hanzo-sama!— Soma commented quickly and then glanced at Hikari

Hanzo also stopped his steps, without even turning around, just waiting.

█▄█ Despite Hanzo's words, she could see Soma feeling depressed at being scolded by her master.

—I-It was my fault.— Hikari said as she noticed how her father stopped.

—I was not paying much attention, and I think because of that, Soma wanted to motivate me to pay more attention using such powerful spell.— Hikari added looking at the door, which it could see the silhouette of Hanzo.

╣♦╠ —Hikari-sama! Y-you can't try to get the blame of my actions, that's not honest....— The little nine tailed said in a quiet tone while glancing at Hikari with worry and blushing a little.

█▄█ Hikari, hearing Soma's words, shook her head as she looked at Soma. —No, today in our review class, I could not answer any of the questions Soma asked.— Hikari said earnestly, surrendering to going to the party.

—Although it was a simple concept about energy, I could not answer anything, so I indirectly forced Soma to use such technique, so that's why I think that who should be scolded should be me.— Hikari said looking at the silhouette of her father who was reflected in the door.

╣♦╠ The heiress of the Yamamoto clan could notice how the energy of her father seemed to again have another strange and creepy change in its flux after her words.

—I see, I know Soma was really eager to attempt that spell anywhere so she just couldn't hold herself anymore, regardless of the situation. But indeed, the fact you are not willing to learn anything is being a bit.... Troublesome. I hope you'll get to understand it some day and train properly... I appreciate my lovely dauther's sincerity and honesty, but that alone won't defend those that you hold dear, remember that, Hikari.—