34 - Z-zombie apocalypse! The deadly birthday.

╣♦╠ The girl half-closed her eyes and looked at the mysterious person that came to their aid, she slowly extended a hand to her, but it suddenly mutated, increasing its size brutally, turning red and then exploding.

The same also happened with her other arm, and then the chest...

█▄█ —Oh god...— Reiko said, seeing the girl die right in front of her in such gruesome way

She felt nauseaus, and wanted to panic... but she knew she couldn't, she had to make sure that others that weren't bitten would survive...

╣♦╠ —N...No... NOoo.... Amaiko!— Hikari broke to cry. The blonde girl that also witnessed that just fainted. The brown haired boy adjusted his glasses, perplexed, trying to hide his expression of pure fear and terror.

—Z-zombie apocalypsis... L-Like in the movies...— The blonde chubby boy trembled and sat on the floor as well, panicking.

█▄█ —I'm sorry Hikari-sama... I couldn't save her...— Reiko said, feeling rather down about it, however she knew she couldn't give up...

╣♦╠ —Not your fault!— Hikari cried, sobbing. —It, it was....—

█▄█ —It wasn't your fault Hikari-sama! Thanks to you all the others are at least still alive!— Reiko said, putting her hand on Hikari's shoulder again

╣♦╠ Hikari coughed a little, crying and looking at Reiko. Her energy field was not there at all, the only purple lights that Reiko could perceive from her were from within her flux. It seemed she somehow lost her remaining reserves.

—We... We have to save the others.... — She mumbled.

█▄█ —Don't worry Hikari-sama... you should rest now, I will do my best to save others.— Reiko said with a reassuring smile looking at the Yamamoto heiress

The catgirl then got up, feeling determined, not only for Hikari... she definitely didn't want to see anyone else die like that poor girl.

╣♦╠ The bad news were that, even more and more of those strange and amorph creatures were approaching to the place. As if something particularly would attract them from it.

Perhaps they just wanted to watch some movies.

The man that went for the first aid kit came back, although too late.

—W-what the... W-where's the girl?— He could only notice a puddle of blood, black fluids and flesh where Amaiko should be.

He didn't even reason and just threw the aid kit somewhere, running away to hide inside the building.

█▄█ —Everyone... we don't have time! Start gathering things to block the door with! I will get out of there and hold them off while you gather them, afterwards we will lock ourselves in.— Reiko suddenly commanded to everyone while running towards the entrance and preparing her bow again

« There's no way I will be able to escort those people out of here, our best bet is to say inside and wait for the worst to pass... » Reiko thought after analyzing their situation

╣♦╠ The brown haired boy was the first one of the dreamers putting his hand on Hikari's shoulder. —Let's go and do so.— He forced a smile, Hikari took a last glance to the remains of her friend and nodded, still sad about all this.

—Oi, Jimmy, move your ass too and help with this!— The boy commented and ran inside the building, searching for something

█▄█ « Yukira... you better be safe somewhere out here... » Reiko thought about her childhood friend once again, while preparing her bow to repel the approaching beasts