Chapter 3: Crush

Geniveive kept going on and on about her date till we got to our favorite smoothie shop. We both walked in, I was a bit nervous to come here because Patrick works here part time.

"Are you okay?" Geniveive asked. She must of noticed my hesitation opening the door.

"No, but I am good now." I said.

"Okay, but if you want to talk I am always here for you." She said obviously not wanting to push my emotions. That's one thing I love about her.

"Thanks." We walked up to the counter the cashier that was turned around.

"Excuse me." Geniveive said to the cashier. He turned around, our eyes locked it felt like we were the only people in the room. He had blond hair, blue eyes, he was obviously athletic, and his smile just made you want to smile.

"Hey, don't I know you. Do you go to USAA?" He asked.

"Ya, we do. I am Allisa and this Geniveive." I said.

"My name's Carter. Wait, do you know Patrick?" He asked.

"Um, ya."

"Oh, I am sorry about last night." Carter said.

"I just hope I don't lose him." I whishpered.

"I can talk to Patrick, and then I can text you, I mean if you want to." He said nervously.

"Ya, no that would be great.    801-***-****." I said happily.

"Patrick has your guys regulars written down so I will get them made for you." He said sweetly.

"How much?" I asked.

"For the pretty ladies it's on me." He said blushing a bit. I did too.

"Awww. Thanks!" I said. Me and Geniveive walked over to an empty table.

"Somebody's got a crush." Geniveive said teezily.

"Ummmmmm." I said getting red. I see Carter out of the corner of my eye bring our smoothies so I told her to be quiet.

"Here you go." He said handing me mine. When our hands touched we both blushed. He then proceed to hand Geniveive her's.

"Thanks." We both said in allusion.

"I will text you later." He said winking.

"Bye" I said. He backed up slowly and ran into a table.

"Owww." He whispered.

"Are you okay?" I said while giggling.

"Ya, no I am fine." He says laughing then turns around and walks to his cashier. Geniveive turns to me.

"Ready to go?" She asked.

"Yup." I said still laughing. I think I just might like Carter as more than a friend.

Hello! Do you ship Carsa as much as I do? I hope so! Comment if you have some ideas for this book.