Chapter 4: Disapiontment

When we got to the school, I parked and then we got out.

"We are sort of early" Geniveive said while taking another sip.

"Well Leia said she was going to be early so..." I said, that was true but Liam also wanted to meet me before class.

"Oh look there she is." I said pointing at her. Leia had no hair because of Aleopicia, that she got when she was 5, (if you don't know what it is look it up) but she was still beautiful, she had green eyes sometimes they were a bit blue though, she was tall, and her skin was pale, except her checks that were always rosy.

"Are you coming?" She asked as she walked over to Leia.

"No, I got to go do something. See ya later!" I said walking to a different entrance closer to my locker.

"Bye." I heard Geniveive yell after me. I turned to wave and then bumped into someone. I turned the other way looking down and saying sorry.

"It's fine." A deep familiar voice. Looked up to see Liam looking at me.

"Oh hi." I said while looking down again. I started to walk quickly away.

"Wait, wait for me." He said frantically.

"Why? Are you going to talk about me and Patrick?" I asked a bit annoyed.

"No.", he said suprised, "I was going to talk about us." What does that mean?

"Oh.. What about us?" I asked.

"Will you go on a date with me?" He asked hopefully.

"What?" I asked confused.

"I men what about.." I said but her cut me off.

"I already talked to Patrick and he said as long as you are happy." He said nervously.

"Umm, I mean than ya." I said.

"Okay, cool." He said while smiling and walking away. What just happened? Did I just say yes? Was Liam lying to me?

Hello! Hope you liked this chapter! Do you like Liam or Carter better?