Chapter 25: Family+Crush

I wasn't going to let anyone ruin my day (cough Marguite cough cough) today was my anniversary with my boy. I was so excited he always did something unique and he always make me feel special.

I got up, losely curled my hair, put on some light makeup, and walked back into my room. *buzz* I pulled out my phone.

Carter😙❤😜: Wear the dress your mom gives you. 😉

Allisa😚💞😍: Okay werido.

Carter😙❤😜: I am actually your lovely werido.

Allisa😚💞😍: Yes you are. Love you babe.😙

Carter😙❤😜: Love you too princess!😚

I sighed lovingly and smiled to myself. I am falling in love with with each passing day. I heard a knock at my door.

"Come in." I yelled towards the door. The door opened and it was my lovely mother holding a white box.

"Hey, mum." I replied to her with a smile.

"Somebody's happy today."

"It is my anniversary."

"You don't say." She said and let out a small laugh handing me a box. Before she slipped out she said,

"Don't let this one go."

"Thanks mum and I don't plan on it." I replied chuckling a bit as she shut the door again. I slowly opened the box to see tissue paper that was folded towards the center. I moved back both sides and found a note and a dress and jeans something folded up. I quickly grabbed the note.

"Dear Allisa,

Hey beautiful girl of mine! Do you know what today is, I bet you do. It's our 3 month anniversary, sure some people would say it isn't a big deal but guess what? It is to me the moment we started dating my life changed for the better. I fall in love with everyday. So I really hope you enjoy this gift and don't worry I will spoil you even more later. Love you princess.♡

♡ Your boo! (Carter)

He is to good to me, he really didn't need to get me all this stuff. But he wouldn't take it back so I slowly pulled out the dress first, it was a white dress with beautiful roses that would go a bit below my knees. I next grabbed the jean looking material. He knew my to well I thought as I unfolded the jean jacket. Today was going to be great if just knew it.

Hello! I hope all of you are having a lovely evening or day depending on when you read this but I just wanted to say thanks so much for reading and I hoped you enjoyed. Comment ideas and feedback if you have any I would love to hear them! Thanks again!