Chapter 11: Disapiontment

Thank you so so so much for 120 views! I can't believe it! Thanks for supporting me and reading! Thanks to Lukethalia for getting me start, this chapter is for you.

I was texting Marguite after our frozen yogurt double "date".

Allisa: Tonight was pretty great! Why couldn't Luke make it?

Marguite: It was! I don't really know, I think homework.

Allisa: Oh okay, why Ezra though?

I had to know even though he was with Apirl I always thought they would be better together. She is happy with Luke but tonight it was a different happy a better happy.

Marguite: He is my friend, plus Apirl was busy.

Allisa: Doing what though?

Marguite: I don't know.😐

Allisa: I just think it is wried they were both busy...

Marguite: It was just a coincidence.

Allisa: Okay, how should we help Liam ask out Liea.

Marguite: Something romantic. A note with a rose!

Allisa: That would be perfect.

It was almost midnight so I texted her night and went to sleep. When I woke up I got into the shower. Then put on a cute fall dress, it was white with leaves all over, then put on some tan ankle boots, and a necklace Carter had gotten me, it was a silver circle with a words "I love you more than you could ever imagine" with a white pearl on a loop next to it.

I put on some makeup, curled my hair. Made some breakfast for my mom, bother, and aunt, since my dad was already at work. I ate and pick up Geniveive. We talked the whole way which was really nice.

When we pulled up, I saw Luke talking to Apirl. Yes most people wouldn't think it was a big deal but for some reason it felt wrong them talking to eachother. I decided not to tell Marguite because I knew she would get mad at me for think such a silly thing. Me and Geniveive said our goodbyes and walked off in separate directions.

I caught Liam walking into the school.

"Hey Liam, I have the perfect plan to ask out Liea." I whishpered the last part. He smiled and blushed when I said her name. He then looked at me asking for more deatails.

"I know her locker combination so you can stick a note and a rose attached to a string in her locker. She would really like it." I explained.

"I think that would be perfect." He smiled more happily then I had seen him in awhile.

"Luckly I brought some roses." He said and I laughed even though he was being serious.

"Okay, here is her locker code. Keep it secret, keep it safe." I said while handing him a piece a scratch paper.

"Thanks! You are a lifesaver!" He said while smiling and walking to his locker.

***

I was sitting on the couch with Carter whachting Moana. I know it is silly, but it is such a cute movie, plus we both love disney.

When I was checking my insta feed to see that Liea had posted a new picture of her and Liam. He was kissing her check and she was smiling.

Guess our plan worked out just fine! I showed Carter and he smiled.

"Good job princess." He said while kissing me on the head. Everything was perfect!

Anyway hope you loved this chapter! Thanks so much again!