Chapter 17: Family+Crush

Today was the day me and Carter were going to try a redo of our double date with Marguite and Luke. I sure hope he actually shows up. We were going to lunch with them then later we were going to dinner with my newest experiment, Maddie and Alex also know as Malex.

I finally decided to get out of bed I had worked late last night. I got into the shower it felt good to feel woken up by the warm water on my face and the cold air blowing through the window.

Once I got out I changed into a turquoise dress with sleeves, some black tights, my black wedges, and my necklace that Carter gave me, I never take that thing off except when I am in the shower and sleeping so I don't ruin it.

I walked back into my bathroom, blow dried my hair, and plugged in my curling wand. I decided to put them in longer wavy curls and when I was done it turned out just as I wanted it to.

I checked the time, 11:25. Perfect, Carter will be here in ten minutes, just enough time to eat a yogurt and brush my teeth.

I walked into the kitchen and my mom was sitting at the table talking to my aunt, McKayla.

"You look nice for the morning, Carter picking you up?" McKayla said smirking.

"Yes he is," I said proudly, "and hey!"

"What's the special occasion?" My mom asked.

"We are just doing a redo double date with Marguite and Luke. Then going on another with Maddie and Alex." I said while grabbing my yogurt and spoon.

"Sounds fun!" My mom said sweetly. I think she really a proves of Carter.

"We should do a double date with my and Matt!" McKayla added. Matt also known as Mathew is McKayla's Fíance. He is the best future uncle ever!

"Yes, game night. Tomorrow?" I said finishing my yogurt.

"I will ask Matt. Knowing him it will probably be a yes." She replied.

"Tell him her is the best future uncle ever!" I said while putting my spoon into the sink.

"Will do!" She replied while I walked towards my room to bush my teeth. I did so and heard the door bell ring.

"I got it!" I shouted and ran to the door knowing it was Carter. I opened the door and of course it was him, he leaned in and kissed me and of course I kissed back. When we finally pulled away he just smiled.

"What? Do I look prettier than normal?" I said while giggling.

"You always look beautiful princess. I was just looking," He started but I interrupted.

"Staring."

"I was just staring at my beautiful girlfriend and thinking how I couldn't believe you were mine."

"Aaaaaaawwwwwwwwww! How cute!" McKayla gushed and popped out of her hiding spot.

"Aaaaaaaaaawwwwwww, indeed." I said and then closed then gap between us, and our lips meet. How did I get this lucky?

Hello! Sorry this is so late but the holidays were crazy! Hope you enjoyed! I would love to hear your feedback! Thanks!