Chapter 20: Friends+Crush

Me and Carter stayed by our tree for a little telling eachother cheesy things but we eventually got up and walked to the other restaurant where we were meeting Malex.

I walked in holding Carters hand. I instantly found Maddie she was wearing a pestle pink dress, a silver necklace, some black wedges, and her hair was curled. She was talking to Alex, they seemed to be laughing and blushing. When we approach I heard Alex say something.

"You know you are pretty cute when you laugh." I just smirked.

"Well that's what girlfriends are for, to look cute." Maddie said as they both laughed.

"Wait, you guys are dating now?" I asked excitedly.

"Well as a matter a fact, yes, yes we are." Maddie said and grabbed Alex's hand as her looked at her lovingly.

"Yes, congratulations!" I said while slightly freaking out.

"Thanks. It was all Carter." Alex said while laughing.

"As much as I love to take credit, I didn't get you two together. This pretty lady did." He said happily while pointing at me.

"Your to sweet, it was just an idea." I said blushing a bit by the attention.

"You are way to modest. Honestly she is the ultimate matchmaker."

"No I am not."

"If she got us together I think she is pretty good." Alex said and Maddie nodded approvingly.

"You guys are seriously to nice. Now let's get some food, I am starving!" I said while blushing and bit more I didn't love getting all this praise.

"Hello! I am Tera and I will be your waiter. Can I start you guys out with some drinks." Tera our waitress asked us. We all said water.

"So, I want to know the story." I said excitedly.

"Then we can add it to the book of couples you have put together." Carter said while smirking. I just lightly punched him.

I hope you liked this chapter! Thanks for reading and I hope you have a great night!