Chapter 23: Family+Crush

When I got home surprisingly Matt was still here not surprisingly McKayla was still awake. I mean I don't how that girl functions she barely sleeps.

"Hey weirdos." I said when I walked into the kitchen.

"We are not werid." Matt said pretending to be afended.

"Ummmmmmmmmm I don't think so, night!" I replied while laughing.

"Oh and try to get some sleep crazy kids." I added. They just laughed and said night as I walked down the hall. Finally, my bed was calling me.

***

I woke up around 9 and got ready for the day. Sunday, one of my favorite days of the week. I put on a black silk dress with white butterfly's, (like the one above) some black heels, and my necklace. I losely curled my hair and put on some light makeup. Then me and my family headed to church.

***

After we got home I put on my sweats and a tee shirt but left all my makeup on. I walked into the kitchen huming a tune.

"Hey!" McKayla called.

"Hello, what's up?" I asked while I looked through the fridge till I found my yogurt.

"Nothing much, Matt should be here soon."

"Carter too." I said with a small grin.

"Somebody's excited to see their boo." She said while laughing at me.

"I am not the only one." I replied as I gave her the death stare. I heard someone at the door.

"I'll get it." I yelled excitedly. I leaped into the living room and opened up the door.

"Hey you." I heard the boy at the door as to me.

"Hey yourself." I replied while a giggle. He closed the gap between us and we stayed there for a bit. I fall in love with him more and more each day.

"Come on crazy kids, BFU is here!" I heard Matt call from the kitchen. I just grabbed Carters hand and whisked him into the kitchen.

"Hey Matt, this is Carter. Carter this is Matt my aunts fiancé or my BFU." I replied happily.

"BFU? I know you have a reputation for making up silly acronyms." Carter said while smirking.

"Best Future Uncle, duh." The three of us said. We then all laughed. I love that my family loves my boyfriend so much. But sooner or later something is bound to go wrong.

Hello! Sorry I have updated, I just had end of Semester things to do. But thanks for reading! I really appreciate feedback!