Chapter 5: Crush

I headed into the building and went to my locker. I turned right, left, and then right, pulled the lever and it popped open. I looked over at the pictures on my locker door. One was of Madison she had blond long wavy hair, green eyes, she had green eyes, and was always so fashionable, the other girl sitting next to us was Aaliyah she had medium black hair, brown eyes and was taller than the rest of us. I love them so much.

There were pictures of Geniveive, Liea, Marguite, and me. Marguite and short blond hair it was naturally curly, blue eyes, and was shorter than me. I love my friends. My eye turned to a picture of me and Patrick. My smile turned to into a slight frown.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I heard a vioce say behind me. I turned to see the one and only Carter.

"Hey." I said with a small grin and blush.

"There is that smile I love." He said turning a little but red. I laughed turning even more red.

"Oh thanks!" I said laughing.

"Are you okay though?" He said.

"No, just sad about Patrick still." I said while pointing to the picture on my locker.

"Then let's take a new photo of me and you and replace it." He said.

"Okay." I said while taking out my phone.

"Say cheese." I said while taking the picture.

"Thanks Carter." I said blushing even more.

"Your welcome." He said pulling me into a hug. I didn't reject it. He is so cute! We both pulled away.

"See ya!" He said while holding my hand for a second and letting go.

"Oooooo." I heard a girls voice behind me, it was Madison.

"What?" I said blushing hard.

"You and Carter." She said laughing.

"What do mean?" I asked blushing even more.

"The cute hug, the blushing." She said laughing even more.

"Oh that." I said giggling.

Thanks so much for 30 views! You guys are so awesome! Thanks for reading! 😄