Chapter 8: Crush

I was over the moon that me and Carter were now dating! Our parents knew but we hadn't told anyone else. We didn't want to make it public super soon. Even though Carter wanted to tell the whole world that I was his.

***

"Can we please make it public?" Carter pleaded. We had been dating for a month already. This was my first real relationship and I wanted to take things slow. But Carters puppy eyes were too cute.

"Okay. We can." I said happily while kissing him on the check.

"I have been waiting to tell the whole world you are mine!" He said and then kissed me. I knew he was the perfect guy for me. We slowly pulled away.

I then pulled out my phone and went on instagram. We already had tons of cute photos of us so I found the cutest 5 and posted it. The caption was, "I am so glad to say that Carter you are my boyfriend. I love you to the moon and back.😙😁 @CarterS30" Carter was watching over my shoulder. I put down my phone and found him staring at me.

"What? Nothing is official if you don't post it on instagram nowadays." I defened myself.

"I was just staring at my beautiful girlfriend." He said with ease.

"I love it when you call me your girlfriend." I said while blushing.

He then took out his phone and posted a picture of him kissing my check and me blushing. The caption was, "She says she loves it when I call her my girlfriend. But I think I love saying it more.😘😍❤ @Allisa21"

"You are to cute." I say happily. I can't believe I got this lucky. Yes we are cheesy but I don't care. He is my favorite person.

Sorry for all the cheesiness! But it is so cute! ❤ Do you ship them? Don't forget to comment a dare for me too do when I hit 100 views. 😃