Chapter 7: Crush

"I get why you said that you think of me as a brother. When I saw crying all I could see was my little sister." He said with hope in his eyes.

"Are you okay? Is this about me?" He asked with a sad expression on his face.

"No, I don't even know why I am crying so much. Liam dumped me i mean we hadn't even gone on a date. It's silly. I mean I don't even really like him." I said rambling on and on about it.

"I am sorry. What who do you like little sis?" He asked lovingly.

"Hey tenically I am older than you!" I said completely outranged.

"Hey! It sounds better." He said jokingly.

"Fine. I like Carter." I said while whipping the last few tears off my face.

"Wait? Really?" I heard another vioce say behind me. I am 100% sure it was Carter. I turned around and just as I thought I saw the one and only Carter.

"Ummmmmmmmmm...... I said it didn't I so why would I lie?" I whishpered. My face was so red, I am pretty sure I looked like a tamato.

"This is the best day of my entire life." Patrick said happily.

"What why?" Me and Carter said at the same time. We both blushed and smiled.

"This morning Carter was going on and on and on about you. That's when I decided that I didn't like you and saw you as my little sis. Any who now you both know that you guys like eachother so what are you going to do?" Patrick said over joyed.

"I am going to wait for a better moment." Carter said. Wait did my crush just say he was going to asked me out? I just kept smiling and blushing. Carter opened his arms for a hug.

"Meet me in the park at 6." He whishpered in my ear. We let go and he held my hand for a moment, then let go.

"Bye you." He said smirking.

"Bye yourself." I said smirking.

***

I texted Carter to let him know I was here.

Allisa: Hey you, I am here.😜❤

Carter: Hey yourself, I see you. I am coming.😉😻❤

Allisa: Kk😂💞

I saw Carter walking up the path. He looked so handsome. He was wearing a white tee-shirt and some jeans. I got out and ran to him. He hugged me and span me around. Then he put me down.

"You look amazing!" He said while blushing.

"Thanks, right back at you handsome." I said smirking and blushing.

"Come with me and close your eyes." He said while grabbing my hand. We walked a short distance and then he let go of my hand.

"You can open them now." He said joyfully. I opened my eyes and saw a circle of lights. Flowers were hung and the one picture we took together was hung up as well.

"Oh my goodness, Carter!" I said covering my mouth.

"Only the best for you." He said sweetly.

"Allisa Holmes will you go out with me?" He said.

"Yes a thousand times yes Carter." I said over joyed. Carter picked me up and span me around. When he put me down we looked into each other's eyes. It was like the first time we meet. But this time he kissed me instead of staring at me.

I love this Chapter so muc! Sorry it is so long! Thanks for reading! 😄