Chapter 24: Friends

After we played games for awhile Matt and Carter left. McKayla had to work on some homework. So, I headed to my room to read. I walked over to my large bookshelve. I scanned the books to see if I could find one I wanted to read. While I was looking I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket. I grabbed it and flopped on my bed.

Marguite: Hey, I just want to aplogize about yesterday.

Allisa: It's fine, it happens.

"To nobody!" I thought.

Marguite: So, what are you up to?

Allisa: Carter, McKayla, Matt, and me had a game night. Now I think I am going to watch a movie. What about you?

Marguite: Nothing, just chilling.

Allisa: Can I ask you something?

Marguite: Course!

"Well she's eager."

Allisa: Are you going to end it with Luke?

"Don't freak out, don't freak out!"

Marguite: No, it was one little tiff.

"Is she typing right! They literally never see eachother, and he seemed to make her cry before they even got there."

Allisa: One little tiff! If it were me I would've ended it right then and there.

Marguite: (read)

"Okay then."

Allisa: First you came in crying, then he acts like the jerk he is, and then he acts jealous! Seems like you guys aren't working.

Marguite: How dare you judge him before you know the whole story!!!

"I am afraid that I already do."

Allisa: Okay, so you are telling me HE didn't make you cry in the car?

Marguite: He did, but I still love him!

"Why does she lie to herself like this. Ezra makes her happy."

Allisa: Stop lying to yourself! YOU DON'T! Your in LOVE with Ezra!

Marguite: (read)

Marguite: I don't. I thought you would've know me better.

"She doesn't get it, dies she."

Allisa: That's the point I know you better that you think you know yourself.

Marguite: I think we should take a break from being friends.

"SERIOUSLY!"

Allisa: WOW! Okay, fine. Tell me when you want me back in your life then.

Marguite: Be prepared to never hear from me again, then.

"Fine whatever, she hurt and is taking it out on me. It's fine, it will blow over. But what if it doesn't."

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter!