Chapter 14: Friends

Today was my girls day out, I promised Maddie, Aaliyah, Marguite, Geniveive, and Liea we would go hang out since I have been hang out more like having a boyfriend who actually wants to do things with you.

I had put on a cute light purple blouse, light blue jeans, grey ankle boots, and of course the necklace Carter had given me. My hair was curled and I actually looked super cute so I snapped a picture and sent it to Carter.

❤Carter❤: Cute!😍😘 Hope you have a lovely girls day babe.

😍Allisa❤: Kk, thanks! ❤

❤Carter❤: Kk?

😍Allisa❤: Deal with it!😂

❤Carter❤: Kk, love you I better get to work!😘❤😂

I just laughed as I sent a text they said that I loved him too. I looked at the time 11:15! Crap! I am late! I quickly grabbed my purse and ran out the door and drove to the mall.

Luckily, I wasn't the only one late. Marguite and Maddie were both late.

"So why were you late?" Liea asked the three of us as we walked through the mall.

"Oh, I was talking to Carter." I said quickly.

"I was editing and lost track of time." Maddie said next. We all looked at Marguite who then blushed.

"I was hanging out with a friend." She muttered bright red. I assumed it was Luke, I guess everybody did too.

"So how is Luke?" Geniveive asked while slightly rolling her eyes, we all didn't approve of him totally.

"I don't know to be honest." Marguite said sadly.

"But.. I thought?" Aaliyah asked confused.

"Me too." I mouthed to her with a confused look.

"Then who were you hanging out with?" Liea asked.

"Ezra." She said while she blushed a bit. We all gave eachother confused looks.

"Are you and Luke still dating?" Aaliyah asked really confused.

"Well, ya." She said and all gave us confused looks. I decided to change the subject.

"So Aaliyah, how are you and Heston?" I asked with a smirk.

"Amazing!" She said while blushing and smiling. We all sqealed even Maddie a little bit.

I have been shipping them forever and had finally got Heston to ask her out last summer which was only 4 months ago. I glad all my friends had found love. I am still working on Maddie's guy but it will happen soon.

"Ready to shop till we drop?" Liea asked.

"Yes!" We all exclaimed, and we were off.

Hope you liked it! Thanks so much for over 150 views! I am so grateful for all of you reading my story! I promise to update soon!