Chapter 13: Disapiontment+Crush

Me and Carter talked about goofy things the whole to the restaurant. It was never arkward it was always just the best moments hang around him. I hope we never break up. We pulled up to this super fancy restaurant, I am surprised that we could afford that. I looked at Carter.

"This place seems expensive." I told him while he opened my door.

"It's okay, I just got that promotion anyway, and I would do anything for the girl I love." He replied sweetly.

"Aaawwww! Thanks!" I gushed then gave him a kiss which he enjoyed. We then headed in to see Marguite again Luke wasn't there, Ezra was again.

"Where is Luke?" I asked.

"In the bathroom." She replied.

"Why is Ezra here then?" Carter asked.

"Oh, me and April were just leaving, but she need to go to the bathroom too." He replied with a shrug.

I heard the door to the restaurant open, I turned and saw Leia and Liam. I waved. Carter and Liam went to go and ask to be seated. They came back a few minutes later and so we said goodbye to Ezra and walked to our table. I sat by Marguite and Carter on the other, Liam sat next to Carter and Liea on the other side, the last chair by Marguite was for Luke. It was a circular table.

"Okay I will be your waitress today, my name is Emily. Are you ready to order so drinks?" The waitress, Emily asked sweetly. We all said water and she left.

"So how was everybody's day?" I asked.

"Great, me and Liam hung out all day." Liea replied happily.

"I had dance all day." Marguite chimed in.

"I got a promotion!" Carter said happily.

"What about you?" Liam asked to be polite.

"Nothing really, I went to work and then Netflixed and chilled." I replied. I saw Luke coming towards our table, he was fixing his tie a bit.

"Hello everybody!" He said. I thought he was nice I mean I still am sceptical about him about whatever, I should give him a break. We all talked, ordered, laughed, and ate till it was time to go.

"Tonight was great!" Liea exclaimed happily.

"It was we should do it again." Marguite said smiling. We all nodded said our goodbyes and went our sperate ways. Carter opened the door for me and I blushed and said thank you.

Once we were in the car Carter said, "There is something off about that Luke guy."

"I have been thinking the same thing." I said relieved someone thought so too.

"Last time I tried to tell Marguite that she flipped. I honestly think that Ezra and her would be a cuter couple." I said with a sigh.

"Me too babe." He said with a sigh.

To cheer him up I asked, "Movie?"

"Yes, best girlfriend in the world." He cheered.

"Thanks, Beauty and the Beast?" I asked hopefully.

"You know I love that movie!" He said excitedly. I plugged in the aux cord and put on the songs  for the movie, and we sang along with them all the way to my house.

Once we got there we snuggled onto the couch and watch it, I truly have the best boyfriend!

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed it!