Chapter 19: Crush

I sadly sighed as Marguite left the restaurant.

"Hey it's okay, it's not your fault. Want to leave?" Carter whishpered in my ear. I just nodded. This was not what I expected to happen.

I left 10 bucks on the table for the waiter that had only brought us water and menus without Carter seeing. He doesn't like it when I pay for things. We exited the building quickly.

"Want to go on a walk?" Carter asked sweetly.

"Yes." I said with a small grin starting to form on my face. He knew just how to make me feel better.

"Well that just happened..." I said with a sigh.

"Yup." Carter said blankly.

"I didn't think Marguite could get that mad at him."

"I doubt they will last much longer."

"Maybe, but she loves him to much to end it.

"True." Carter said with a sigh. We just kept walking till we got to the park.

"Come on I want to show you something." He said pulling my arm.

"Okay, but you know I can't run in these shoes." I replied while laughing.

"I know, but come on." He then started to jog. But I knew exactly where he was going our tree. I finally caught up with him. I remember for every anniversary he brings me here. In two days it will be our 3 month anniversary.

"You know it's in two days right?" I asked surprised. He never gets it wrong.

"Of course just wanted to take you to a happy place." He said while pating the grass next to him. I did what was motioned to do and put my head on his lap. He started to play with my hair.

"This is a lot better than that akward situation at the restaurant." I said giggling a bit.

"Whenever I am with you it is a lot better." He said while I just gushed.

"You are so cheesy!"

It's what you love about me." He said smirking.

"Your right." He goes to kiss my forehead so I scooted up as sat up a bit. Instead out lips meet, it was magical, everything it magical with him.

Hello! I really wanted to update so you got two today! Hope you enjoyed! Have a wonderful night!