Chapter 16: Friends

Maddie was the last one I had to play matchmaker with, and I had the perfect perfect guy perfect guy in mind. Alexander or Alex for short, he has brown hazel hair, blue eyes, and he was a little taller than Maddie.

Me and Carter were in our free period text Alex, well more like Carter is texting him and I am looking over his shoulder.

Carter: Hey, so Allisa really wants to go on a double date but all of our friends are busy. You down?

Alex: Sure, but you know I don't got a girl right? 😂

Carter: Well one of Allisa's friends is avaliable.

Alex: Who is it?

Carter: Maddie.

Alex: Are you serious?😶

"Ask him." I said looking Carter.

"Okay, remember if you are wrong then you owe me a kiss"
He said but I interrupted.

"And you owe me five bucks!" I said while giggling.

"Anything for you." He said then kissed me on the check.

Carter: Do you like her man?

Alex: I actually do, it's a funny story, we are in an editing class together and we'll we kinda hit it off. So now we are really good friends but I haven't had the courage to ask her out.

"And you now owe me five bucks!" I exclaimed while he pouted.

Carter: That's great man! Alissa will take care of the rest.

"So you truly are a matchmaker." He said while putting down is phone and looking into my eyes.

"Well we are together aren't we?" I asked and gave that kiss he wanted.

"NO PDA!" I heard a shout from behind me, it was good old Patrick and his new girlfriend Loremea. They were holding hands.

"Hypocrit!" I shouted back.

"That's what I live to do!" He shouted back.

"You were right about them to, how did you get so good?" Carter whishpered in my ear.

"A magician never reviles her secrets." I whishpered back and smiled I am getting good at this.

Hope you liked this chapter! Since I am off of school I will try to update every other day or maybe even every day! Have a goodnight!