Chapter 12: Friends +Crush

I was getting ready for a fancy triple date with Marguite and Luke, Liea and Liam, and of course Carter. I was wearing a white lace dress with tan wedges and my necklace Carter had given me. I was currently finishing my hair and makeup when the door bell rang.

I heard the door open and muffled vioces I assumed it was Carter but when I walked out I saw Patrick in the living room.

"Uh, hi!" I said smiling with a wave.

"Waiting for Carter little sis?" He asked teasingly.

"Yes, yes I am!" I said while blushing when he said Carter's name. Patrick seemed to notice and smirk.

"Anyway I came over to give this to Carter since he is always here!" He said while laughing, I laughed to. There was another knock at the door. I opened it up and smile, Carter was wearing a light blue botton down and some black slacks.

"Hello my lovely princess." He said sweetly then gave me a quick peck.

"No PDA!" Patrick shouted. We all brust into laughter.

"Anyway I came to give you this, it's from work." He said while handing him a large evelope.

"Thanks man!" He said and they did one of those wried bro-hugs.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I don't know, let's find out." Carter said while starting to open it. He opened it took out the paper scanning through it as a smile started to form. Then he reread it just to make sure.

"I got the promotion I applied for!" He said happily. He had applied for a new Manger job that had opened up about 2 weeks ago.

"Good job babe!" I said while giving him a big hug.

"I thought I already said NO PDA!" He shouted back at us.

"Sorry." We muttered and then laughed. After a few minutes of chit-chat Patrick left and so did we. I just hoped Luke would actually be there.

Hello! I hope you loved this chapter and THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR READING! Hope you enjoyed it and comment if you have any ideas for the book.