Chapter 26: Anniversary (part 1)

I slipped on the dress, happy as ever. Carter really does know me so well. I grabbed my school bag and phone and yelled bye as I walked out the door. My pocket vibrates, (yes this dress has pockets, it's amazing!) and I pull out my phone and kept walking to my car and then got in.

Carter😙❤️😜: Meet me at the smoothie shop in ten, and don't worry Genevieve has a ride.

Allisa😚💞😍: Okay babe, btw I love the dress. The pockets are the best thing about it.

Carter😙❤️😜: Thought you would enjoy them.😉 Love you and be safe on the rode.😘

Allisa😚💞😍: Always.😘

I put down my phone, turned on the car, and started to blast the radio.

***

As I pulled up I turned down the radio. I slowly got out of the car since I was a bit early. When I finally did my eyes were covered instantly by "somebody's" (definitely Carter's) hands.

"Whose there?" I asked to play along.

"Who do you think?" A male (Carter) said.

"Could it be a mugger?" I asked trying to not laugh. Carters hands immediately came off my eyes and he gave me the 'are you serious' look. I started to laugh but he was not having it.

"Sorry babe, I knew it was you." I told him and quickly gave him a kiss. He pulled me in for a hug, and I happily snuggled into his chest.

"I seriously hope you never get mugged." He whispered into my ear.

"Me too werido, me too." I said giggling a bit.

"You want a smoothie?" He asked as I pulled away from our hug.

"You know I do!" I said happily and even doing a little dance. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the shop.

Hello guys, it's been awhile! But I am back! I hope you enjoy this chapter, more is to come tomorrow or later today since it's past midnight and I am serious! Anyway I hope y'all are having a great night/morning!