Chapter 21: Crush

We just laughed and talked the whole time on the date. Every once and a while Carter would say something about how good of a matchmaker I am. When we finished we all stood up.

"Well this was fun!" Maddie said as she pulled me into a quick hug.

"Ya, it was." I said happily.

"Definitely should do it again!" Carter said. We all nodded, said goodbye, and went our sperate ways. We had to take a longer walk to get to the car because it was at the other restaurant.

"Oh, I almost forgot, want to do game night tomorrow with my aunt and her fiancé?" I asked Carter as we started to walk.

"Of course you know how much I love your family." He said happily.

"I am so gald you do, they really love you too."

"I am glad, but to be honest your dad scared me at first."

"Then you realized he had a soft heart but to never hurt me or he would kill you." We both just laughed.

"That's definitely true." Carter said between laughter.

"Carter?" I asked once the laughter died down.

"Yes, princess?"

"Would you ever be like Luke was to Marguite?"

"Of course I wouldn't, that man he is a terrible person for treating his girlfriend like that."

"I know I just get worried, I am afraid we won't last forever." I said as I started to choke up. Carter simply pulled me in to a loving embrace, as I softly cried on his chest.

"I will never leave you, never break up with you, never let you be lonely, never let you cry alone, never let you not have a shoulder to cry on, never hurt you, never ever ever do anything to you, and never stop loving you. I love you so much, more than some silly teenage relationship, something everlasting, beautiful, and enduring. I want to marry you some day, raise a family and grow old together. So don't ever think I don't care or love you because that isn't possible." He wishpered into my ear tightening his grip and kissing me on the forehead.

"Do you really mean that? I asked and looked up into his beautiful claming eyes.

"With all my heart." He whishpered and leaned down a bit till our lips meet. At that moment I knew he wasn't lying to me.

Hello! I hope you have had a wonderful day! Thank you so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much for reading! It means so much to me! I hope you have a lovely night!