1

Time hasn't gone by much.. Only a single last hour of everything that made the last week the hardest week in the boys life. Before anything happened.. well.. before anything happened to James they didn't even know each other, didn't talk or trust. But in one week a lot can change. They've fought for their lives and protected each other from death. 

Now.. settled to freedom, breathing the air, looking at the trees while the prison is somewhere far behind them. 

Immobile stuck in a bed with wheels being pushed by a guy filled with cuts on his arms and neck. James looks at Steve. "We're free." He breathes heavily caused by all the weight that's on his body. 

Steve nods, looking down at him while he pushes the bed forward over the streets. 

"I'm feeling embarrassed by this.." James mutters.

Steve nods understanding, he also feels ashamed of what's happening now. "Do you think you'll be able to move soon?" Steve asks sort of hopeful.

"I must.. I mean. You can't push me around forever. And the fat must turn soft at some point... I need to lose this all Steve." James says.

"All of it?" Steve swallows.. he sort of likes it. Well.. He's actual just scared that James would become stick thin that it's dangerous for his health. Steve becomes soon tired from pushing. The 293,34 kg (646.70 lbs) is becoming too heavy to push around.

"Take some rest.." James says, trying to sit up but failing. He can't even get himself up for a single inch. 

Steve sighs, he sits down on the edge of the bed. The normal clothes suit him and make him look more like an emo than a dangerous criminal.

James is just being hidden under a few blankets since his usual clothes wouldn't fit in any kind of way possible thinkable. So he wears his ripped prison suit covered under blankets. 

"Where are we in fact going?" Steve asks gently when he takes the time to be impressed by the outside world which he hadn't seen for several years.

"You steer, you chose." James says.

"I don't have a home. I never had since I got kicked out and lived on the streets.. the prison was my only home." Steve tells.

"I think the police took my place." James sighs.

"Where is it? We need to check it." Steve asks.

"And all my neighbours see me like this? Without being sure I can get inside." James mutters.

"Do we have other choices. I'm not gonna leave you alone in a bed somewhere on the streets. People could kidnap you." Steve speeches.

"I'm too heavy to be kidnapped." James says.

"I can push you, so everybody can." Steve says.

"You're really strong." 

"And you're a nugget." Steve snaps.

"I rather that 'nugnug' word. But still..." James doesn't like those nicknames but, he doesn't want to argue onto it now. 

Steve becomes silent. 

"Where is your house?" Steve asks.

"Other side of town." James says.

Steve lets his head collapse down and hang, sighing wearly, then he jumps off the bed and starts pushing the bed through the streets again.