8

Steve ignores James. He puts the bandages down and strokes with his right hand over the word written/cut in his left arm.

"Steve.." James says. Still rather shocked than angry.

Steve gets up.

"No, no, no,nono." James says quickly. Scared his friend would do anything to himself.

Steve ignores him and starts walking away.

"Steve!" James shouts trying to get up but his weight holds him down. "Don't!" James shouts out loud.

Steve leaves the house. Standing outside in the backgarden and looks at the sun. The clouds, the noises of playing neighbour children.

James tries to pull himself up. The fat flobbing and all of it moving to his stomach and arms as he gets himself in a sort of push up position. Just like the fat is another layer onto him. Like an oversized shirt but way heavier. James breathes, rather calling it gasps. His head becoming red, he needs oxygen, more oxygen, he needs space to breathe, he needs strength and the most important factor.. no weight.

The world starts dancing around him. Suddenly he feels weightless, but only for a split second till he faints.

Steve sits down in the grass. Feeling it beneath his bare feet. Seeing memories flickering in front of his eyes from a time he wants to forget. A feeling of ultimate fear and hate boils inside of him. Waiting for a moment to explode. He puts his nails in his arm and starting to remove the stolled blood crusts that's keeping them from bleeding.

Steve has thin blood.. meaning he bleeds easily and quite heavy. So it doesn't take long till the first drips stream slowly down his arm and fall into the green grass.