29

Steve's shaky hands put the hood from the hoody onto his head.

James watches quietly as the guy crasges, noting the hoody Steve wears is not from James.. as long the two are living i the house James hasn't seen Steve in anything else but James' clothes...

The boy lays down, curling up leaving just a yellow dot in James' eyesight.

"Come on, don't act silly." James says. Believing Steve is putting on a play since he discovered the guy lies.

Steve wouldn't respond. his arms wrapped for his face and his shaky fingers running through the messy hair hidden in the hood.

"Steve." James says treadent.

Steve takes a shaky heavy breathe when he inhales, the releasing makes out a shaky sound like he's been put in the snow without clothes and freezing cold.

"I'm talking to you." James commands.

Steve slowly moves, turning towards James. Eyes looking broken. All life taken out.

"Steve.." James says softly now. Noticing it's not been an act. "Sorry I was so mean to you."

Steve just stares at him, his yellow hoody turning red at the chest.. dripping..

James eyes widen. "STEVE!"

Something moves under the hoody.

James sees an empty sleeve. "STOP IT NOW." He yells.

Steve arm goes back in the sleeve, dragging a red line that slowly comes through the fabric, sticking out a hand filled with blood and a sharp knife. He drops the knife and curls back up in a ball.

"STEVE! DON'T YOU DARE!" James face goes pale panicking over the fact he can't do anything. He tries to move towards the shower cabin but the heavy massive huge stomach doesn't make it easy.

James swallows, breathes heavy as he finally can reach Steve (still barely), only able to pull the guy towards himself. A trace of blood filling the cabin, James turns Steve around abd presses his stick thin arm on the guy's chest. Guilt filling his veins fir being so mean to literally the most unstabile person he ever met in his life.

"Talk to me!" James commands looking wide eyed at the quiet guy beneath him.

"STEVE." James shouts.

"You hate me." He whispers softly.

"No I don't! I'm just angry with you. No hate I swear." James says panickly.

"I should die." Steve whispers in response.

"NO!" James presses harder on the stabwound. "Don't even dare to!"

"You don't want me..." Steve whispers, voice raising slightly.

"I want you Steve, I need you." James is panicking.

"I'm just your doctor." Steve whispers.

"No! You're my friend." Tears run down James' cheeks. "I need you, as you! not as a doctor." James almost screams from panic. his words fading in the panic.

"You're lying..." Steve whispers, moving a shaky hand to James' hand, wanting to pull it off his chest to keep the bleeding going.

"I don't lie!" James heart breaks from all sides, in all possible ways. "I love you!" He shouts, the words echoing through the bathroom.

Steve stares at him, frozen.