35

James nods, looking nervously. "About what are we gonna talk..?" he asks, kind of hoping the topic would be Steve's past.

"The kiss." Steve replies.

A bit of fear runs through James body. "I'm not gay." He quickly says.

"Let go of the whole Sacha thing. Accept the truth." Steve says.

"I can't betray her." James responds.

"Nugnug..." Steve sighs, sounding serious although the name use.

"Don't call me that..." James groans.

Steve ignores him and continues. "You won't betray her. You can't be forced to feel different when someone wants you to, and that counts definitive for dead people." Steve says.

James raises to his feet. "If someone is forcing me! It's you!" He shouts and starts to walk away.

Steve grabs his wrist making James stopping to move instantly.

"Don't touch me." James says in a calm but warning voice, twithing by the touch making him confused because the earlier happening.

"Stay here." Steve replies as he slowly let's go of the guy's wrist.

"I want you to leave. Now." James replies still confused but not letting it show.

"First... look in the mirror and then ask me again if you still want me to. I'll listen." Steve sighs. "I'll get dressed." Steve stands up and goes to the wardrobe, wantig to pick one of James shirts to put on.

James sighs and goes to the mirror in the hallway. Looking at it.. he feels shocked. Far oversized clothes that did fit him a few months ago, small gentle stitch lines accross his body.. but then.. there's that fat face and fat neck, his neck is even thicker than his legs.. and his face is covered with chub, round cheeks and in fact.. everything round...

He'll need Steve for the last bit.. he can't show himself on the street with a face like that.

Steve comes back downstairs, wearing a striped shirt with short sleeves.

"That's my shirt..." James says, sounding like it's the first time he notices it.

"I love your clothes..." Steve replies.

"I know, but I wanted you to leave.. so were you really about to steal from me?" James cintinues.

"... Do you still want me to leave...?" Steve asks careful.

"When you finished doing my head and neck, I'd be pleased to never see you again." James replies strictly.

Steve looks heartbroken but nods, accepting his faith.

"Let's do the surgery tomorrow. Go to bed." James sounds forcing.

Steve nods silently and walks up the stairs all silently, climbing in James bed and starting to cry heartbroken.