9

Steve goes back inside. He goes to get the breakfast for James from the kitchen, he's feeling calmer now, not exactly named happy.. but at least a little better. He picks up the plate and carries it to the living room. He really hopes James will eat.

Steve lays the plate down on the ground next James who's laying on his stomach on the ground. "James?" Steve whispers.

James eyelids flicker and then he tries to pull himself up again, immediately starting to breathe heavily again. Steve helps him up and sees the fat move around like it's living an own life. "I got breakfast." Steve says carefully.

"I don't want it." James responds.

"You should eat." Steve demands.

James carefully takes Steve's arm from his chest and checks out the wounds. "Did you re-cut them?" he asks really careful.

Steve shakes his head. "I just peeled the solidified blood off." Steve says honestly.

James nods.

"You need to eat." Steve says.

"I need to lose this fat." James says.

"Nugnug. Eat." Steve says.

"Why do you keep calling me like that?" James asks.

"You're cute and you make me think of a chicken nugget.... It's a compliment." Steve says. Trying to explain it and somehow hoping James would give up and let him use the nickname.

James shakes his head but doesn't argue.

"Eat." Steve tries again.

"I need to lose that fat. so no." James says.

"But I made it. For you." Steve looks heartbroken.

James sighs and gives in. Taking the plate and carefully yet anxiously taking bites from the food.

"There was a good point in the droplets..." Steve starts.

James glances over at him horrified. 

"You actual wanted to eat instead of starve yourself..." Steve finishes.

James looks away from him. Staring at the sandwich he's nibbling on carefully, not responding to the thing the blonde lad says to him.

Steve sighs and pokes James' knee making the fat make waves over his entire body like a single water drip falls into a flat water surface. Steve traces the waves, from legs, to stomach, to arms and even up to the fluffy cheeks of James.

James shrudders, it feels even weirder today. 

"Your skin looks so lose..." Steve whispers fascinated.

James glances at him.

"Like a sort of.. second skin..." Steve whispers even more fascinated.

James backs away slightly.

"What if I make a small cut in y-" 

"No." James cuts him off. "Steve... You're... you're getting insane... What's going on... Please tell me." 

Steve swallows. "I can't tell.. not yet... I'm not ready." He says, sighing.

James carefully pulls him in a hug, making sure Steve isn't having a knife or other sharp object with him, just in case..

Steve leans against James. "Soft.." He whispers.

"Thanks for the sandwich Steve, I really appreciate it - although I didn't really show it. It tasted good." James says.

Steve nods, satisfied.

James holds him close. "You'll be alright Steve." He says.

"So will you. -" Steve says and then teasingly whispers. "-Nugget."