28

It is later that day as Steve gets crazy of the silence, being ignored by James is a painful thing... He turns the tv off and stands up. Walking upstairs and near the bathroom starting to doubt... go in and hear anything like 'leave me alone' or keep waiting outside the room.. or go back downstairs...?

He sighs.

James heard it. "Go away." It sounds enotional messed, scared and distrusting. "I don't want to ever see you again." James mutters as he starts to sob quietly.

Steve freezes. A heavy watery feeling enters his body, then suddenly big tears roll down his cheeks. Broken sounds leave his mouth and body as he quickly run downstairs, grab a knife from the kitchen, runs outside and sits in the garden. His thingertips running over the blade and noticing it isn't chatp, pressingly he holds it against his wrist as he starts to cut, It rarely get through his skin. making him to lift the knife from his wrist and soon starts to chop, making little red marks.

Annoyed by the worthless knife he throws it abgrily away, not angry as James but at himself. Words rapping through his brain, his own words none from the demons.

Upstairs James is curled up, well so far he can curl himself up according to his massive stomach that still needs to be done... He's crying too. The lack of food, freedom and events that happened to him past 2 months make him miserable. He cries and cries till he reaches to his phone and texts Steve. 'Do the last surgery and then leave.'

James stares at the message he just send. seeing Steve reads the message about 10 minutes later but not coming to a response from either a message or a physical appearance... James sighs, puts the phone away and coninues to sob, thinking he'll die silently and alone in a bathroom with a massibe blob of fat on his stomach.

Anither while later the bathroomdoor quietly opens up as a fuy with black jeans and a huge big yellow hoody shuffle inside. He sits down in the shower cabin, running his hands through his messy blonde hair and curls up in a ball.

Listening silently to the words in his head.

"You put on a shirt..." James says trying to clear up the tension, his voice cracking cause the tears.

Steve remains silent, deep sunken inside his head, not even registing James' words...