10

It took Steve and James a lot of effort but James is sitting on the sofa and bandaging Steve's arms. "You should stop hurting yourself..." James mutters quietly.

"What if I do it out of protection..." Steve says.

James looks at his eyes for a split second. He continues bandaging and soon finishes, he looks at Steve who quickly pulls his arms back and hides them in the long sleeves from James old shirt. Then Steve that's pinching on James massive but extreme flexible skin.  

James backs off a slightly bit.

"Let me." Steve says.

James sighs but allows it.

Steve pinches James skin, pulling it, checking how much it stretches and soon discovers that it's a stretching ability of almost a meter. "You're rubber..." He says.

"You know something else strange?" James says more than a question.

Steve shakes his head.

"If I lean forward almost everything moves to the front.. like the fat is a loose object inside my body." James says.

"Show me." Steve says curious.

James bows deeply forward and all the fat moves to his stomach, the fat on his back almost disappears completely.

Steve looks horrified and disgusted like he's going to throw up.

"You asked me to show you." James says.

"You didn't warn me it is disgusting." Steve replies horrified but yet playfully.

"I need this fat to be gone." James mutters annoyed.

"James... I don't want to be a game changer... but... I don't think you can solve it by the ordinary way of losing weight... if it's indeed a loose blob of fat inside your body living an own life... it isn't a part of your body meaning that... if you starve yourself... you'll just die... It needs to be cut o-" Steve gets cut off.

"I'm not letting someone cut in me." James says stressed.

"James... Breathe." Steve says. 

James takes a deep calm breathe.

"What if I do it?" Steve asks.

"You don't know anything about operations." James says.

"You want it to be done by a doctor?" Steve asks.

"NO! They killed Sacha!" James shouts.

"Then I'll have to do it... or you'll probably stay like this..." Steve says.

James looks panickish. "We do nothing." He says quickly.

Steve nods. Letting the idea sink down to him. He'll ask it later again. Steve has an obsession with cutting. He's good in it too... but this is next level and definitive something completely insane.

James curls up in a soft gigantic ball of fat. Steve starts stroking the soft flob of the guys cheeks. They stay like this for hours.

AUTHORS NOTE  -  FUN:

PEOPPPPPPPPPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I've got an amazing idea, well I think it's amazing...

Are there some out there who have fanart made of Steve, James or Stames (ship name). Then send me an DM and there will come a chapter filled with fanart made by readers. (It can be in any form. from drawing, to cupcake, to alternative story line, whatever you can think of). no matter if it's based on book 1, 2, 3 or just an own twisted thing. No matter if it's good art or something terrible. I'm just really curious. You can also just send me something and say "Don't publish it in the book" I'm fine with that. I'm just curious XD. also if the chapter is online. Art can always be send in and be added to the chapter. (or removed if you want it been taken down).

Oh and by the way... I think it's time after all this time (a half year) to give my personal account introduced. I've to admit.. my personal account is dramatic. Barely any story is finished and it's fanfiction all over the place.. but really dramatic... but here it comes for those who're curious:

@Ann_Annie

So yeah that's my personal account 

love,

- Elly