15

Steve is awake the followingmorning, tugged in James arms. James is awake and when he notices Steve has woken up he quickly lets go of him.

"you held me?" Steve asks surprised.

"I made sure you wouldn't fall from the sofa." James claims. 

Steve sniffs and shakes his head lightly. Climbing from the sofa. "So.... where is the alcohol?" 

"I don't have alcohol." James says.

"Nylon thread?" Steve asks.

"ehm.. no." James explains.

"Needles?" Steve asks.

"yeah.........?" James says. 

"Good." Steve says and starts hunting for the needles. 

James sighs. In some way he truats Steve will be a good person for this but on the other hand he's aware of the dangers from Steve's mental struggle. James hears the blonde boy running around in house, up and down the stairs and then again up. Soon later again coming down having a happy but nervous look on his face. "Can I go buying alcohol and nylon?" Steve asks hopeful.

"Keep it cheap, Steve." James says. They're running low on money and James is aware of that.

Steve nods and he quickly leaves home. The outside world, not just the garden and all alone no-one to be protected by, no-one who would keep eyes on him. Dark cold shivers run down his spine, Steve is scared for this new experience... All alone he got to buy himself alcohol and nylon thread. Steve sighs and starts his way onto the street. Terrorized by thoughts, fears and visuals that hunt after him.

James sit on the sofa. looking at his reflection in the television, huge, blob, whale, soft, jiggling, round, fat. Those words hunt into his head, poking his big stomach and seeing it move like an earthquake all over his body. leaning left and seeing the fat move to the left. moving right and seeing the fat move to the right. Picking on his skin and see it stretch up. releasing it creating a huge wavey earth quake all over his body. James sighs, he hates it, he hates the fact he's so heavy, so terrible heavy and not able to do a bloody thing about it. Not being able to move. Not being able live an life, and the worst... letting him remind of Sacha.

James tries to stand up, he has tried before but alwaus failed and once again.. he fails. heavily panting he lays down. breathing and feeling the weight push onto his lungs.

Steve walks home, having alcohol andnylon thread used for fishing. 

"Hey idiot." Someone shouts at Steve.

Steve bites his lip but walks further home. The person runs after him and hits him to the ground. "THIS IS REVEGE." theman shouts. then running away.

Steve keeps laying on the street, dizzy, headache. feeling his cheek bounce by every heartbeat. The street is cold, wet... silent.. dangerous... 

no-one is out there.. No-one helps him.

AUTHORS NOTE:

are there people who are in for a groupschat??? an communitu from people who also read The Droplets Series?? 

I don't know on what to do that groupschat. Maybe instagram or something... but let me know if you're curious about this idea.

- Elly