Prologue

Jane went home that night to have dinner with her family and she was planning to have a big announcement to everyone. She had been keeping it for 2 weeks. She can't wait to tell them at dinner time.

----

All this time, she had been wanting to go abroad and work in the entertainment. Since Kpop is a big thing nowadays, she wanted to work in Seoul, South Korea. It's a big step for her but she wants to do it.

----

One day Jane and her friend Tina went to the cafe. She talked about her plans for the future, as well as Tina. She mentioned about going to Seoul for work. Tina told her that she had a cousin that worked in Sm entertainment. Her cousin is a General Manager that handles the idols. She recommended Jane to her cousin. Then after a month, she got a call from the company, telling her that she got the job. Jane was beyond happy. She couldn't wait to start working on her dream job.

----

Dinner came, she was so anxious about what's going to happen or her family's reaction.

"Guys, I have some announcement to tell you." she started.

"What is it, honey?" her mom asked her with worried voice.

"I'm flying to Seoul next month. I got accepted to work at SM entertainment. I will be working as an Assistant Manager." she said truthfully.

"Will you be alright, being alone?" her asked again.

"I should be alright, mom. Besides, Tina's cousin is there to help me." she told them.

"Whatever makes my daughter happy, I'm happy." said her dad while smiling at her. Her dad is always supporting her all the time, her mom too but she worries too much.

"Thanks, dad."