Part 12

Jane called Taecyeon the next day, she told him that she won't make it tonight because she's not feeling so well.

She was glad that he understood her for not going.

Jane got up from bed trying to be productive despite her condition. She went to the kitchen and got some cereal for breakfast. She had her laptop on and started browsing the internet. She searched for "EXO" on youtube. She clicked on their music video "Love me right".

"Umm, pretty catchy." She said. Then, she watched some of the old mv's too.

Her phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey, girl! What's up?" Tina said on the other line.

"Here, bored. I'm sick again." She said.

"Eww, that's not good. You know, you could pass that cold if you kiss somebody." She was laughing so hard.

"Ha- ha - ha, funny Tina. What if I'll kiss you and you will shut up." -Silence-

"Tina? Did you get my cold yet?" Jane was teasing her.

"That's gross. I will never kiss a girl. NEVER!!" She started screaming. Jane couldn't helped but laugh. "Well, you started it." Jane said.

"Go, kiss Kim Junmyeon for god's sake. Not me." Now she turned the table to her.

"I will never kiss him. EVER!!" Jane screamed.

"You will." She heard her giggled. "Alright, Tina let's not talk about him." She calmed down.

"Okay, well I hope you feel better before your trip to Japan tomorrow."

"I hope so too or I will not come if I'm still sick."

"Get some rest girl. I'll call you sometime next week."

"Okay." Tina hung up, and she went back to browsing the net.

----

"Can we go visit noona today? Isn't she sick?" Sehun pleading him so bad that he needed to act cute to him.

"I won't bother her today." He sighed. She had been annoyed by him recently.

"Aren't we being selfish here?" Xiumin said as he whistled and acted like he didn't say anything.

"Hyung, we should go visit her. So, you can buy food for her and for us." Chanyeol smiled trying to convince Suho.

"You should start thinking about other stuff rather than food, Chanyeol-shii." Chen told him shaking his head.

"Arasso! Let's go grocery shopping first." Suho felt defeated. They all agreed to what he said.

----

Jane was in the middle of cleaning the whole apartment when someone rang the doorbell. She went to see the intercom, she was surprised that the boys were there.

She opened the door.

"Hi! noona." Chanyeol had a wide smile while waving at her.

"Hi guys." She hesitated for a while. What's with the visit? She thought.

"Jane-shii, can we come in? This grocery bags are heavy." Xiumin was showing her the grocery bags he's carrying.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Come in. You guys bought a lot." She said while looking at the bags.

"He went overboard." Xiumin pointing at Suho. Jane just shook her head.

They went in. She guided them to the kitchen.