Part 13

Jane packed her stuffs for Japan later this afternoon. Taeyong called her and said that he would catch-up with them in the evening since he won't make it in time.

She went to get some brunch at the nearest cafe, she stayed there for a while and decided to go back. Around 2 o'clock pm, she checked her baggage again to see if she left something. When she's ready to go, she left the apartment and went to Incheon Int'l Airport.

----

She went to see the other staffs that just got there same time as her. The idols came in first inside the airport with their managers. Jane wished to comeback as manager but she still wanted to be far from the idols. It was too much pressure for her. She remembered that bad encounter with Suho before. She shook her head with that thoughts.

----

"Guys, come this way." Said the manager to them.

They were leaving for Japan at the moment, their fans had gathered in front of the airport to see them. There's fan chants everywhere, the boys were waving and smiling at them. The other groups did the same thing too.

Suho and the others already inside the airplane. Of course, idols had the business class area and the staffs were taking the economy class.

"I wish Lay hyung will come with us." Kai sighed, when they knew that Lay will stay in China for a while. They were sad about it, but the good thing was that he would still be in the concert with them.

"That's alright Kai-ah, he will be there." Xiumin patted his back trying to cheer him up. "I know hyung." He said.

"Kyungsoo - ah, I'm so so glad I can sit beside you." Chanyeol smiling at him. "Well, I don't really." Kyungsoo snobbed him. "Oh, c'mon Kyungsoo-ah I know you like to be close to me all the time." He squeezed him on his cheeks. "Yah!!" Kyungsoo hit him on his shoulder. Chanyeol backed off, he hit him hard.

"Kids, you need to stop being lovey dovey." Chen came and he seated in front of them eating. Kyungsoo glared at him. "Penguin-ah, I didn't say it was you two." He just continued eating his snacks that he got from Baekhyun.

"Hyung, I'll be on dreamland." Sehun shut his eyes to sleep. Suho nodded and he took his ipod to listen to some music.

He greeted his sunbaenims when they passed by. After a while he was on dreamland, too like Sehun did.

----

"Jane, glad to see you baby sis." Jungmo greeted her and he seated next to her. "Oppa, you know I won't miss this opportunity to go to Japan. It's my first time." Jane smiled at him. She was glad that she's back to normal and she could enjoy this trip.

"We should eat in their famous ramen shop when we get there." Jungmo looked so excited just thinking about food. She reminded him like Chanyeol, who like to eat all the time. "Arasso, oppa. Maybe you can accompany me to Harajuku, too. I wanted to go there for a long long time." Since, he started it. It gave her motivation to look forward to it.

"You could ask him, if you want too." He winked at her. She knew who he was pertaining to. "Oppa, I asked you not anybody else." She started to whine about it. "I was just kidding. Aren't you guys dating yet? He had been very persistent with you." He said.
"Aniya, I made up my mind that I won't date anybody right now especially an idol." She shook her head. She knew she was on denial. I might be fallen in love with him already. Omo!

Jane shaking her head. Aniya! Aniya! Aniya! Jane you can't. "Jane, are you okay?" Jungmo looked at her as if she lost her mind.

"Huh?" Jane looked at him.

"Hello? You were shaking your head so hard that you look crazy." Jungmo laughed at her. "Did I hit something that made you do that?" He tried to convince her to tell the truth. But, she was unsure either.

----

After almost 3 hrs flight, they finally made it to Japan.

Jane was rushing herself to get to the tour bus that they would ride going to the hotel. She was about to get in when the bus driver told her that they're full. She texted Jungmo oppa who was on the other bus, he texted her back that they were full, too. Unbelievable. She shook her head. Now what?

Her phone rang.

"Nae, oppa?"

"Jane, Manager Kim told me that Bus A is still available." Jungmo said on the other line. She nodded though he couldn't see her.

"Okay, kamsahamnida oppa." She put her phone backed to her backpack and went to the said bus.

To her surprised, EXO and SNSD were on the same bus together. Everybody was looking at her, she felt a bit uncomfortable with them. She liked SNSD, but for her they're on the top and she's on the bottom.

"Noona, you can sit beside me." Kyungsoo, who seated on the first row and offered her to sit beside him. She looked at him and gave him a small smile.

She took the privilege to sit with someone she knew and could talked to.

"Thank you." He smiled at her back. "Anytime, noona."

"That's unfair, I wanted to sit with you Kyungsoo- ah." Chanyeol begging for him. Kyungsoo just ignored him. Jane was still amazed with these two.

----

"Hey! Let's play "Truth or Dare" Sooyoung said at the back.

"That's too childish." Chen said.

"Yah! Kim Jongdae!" Sooyoung said.

"He's not part of it." Hyoyeon pointing at Chen.

Chen was sulking at the corner, everybody played except for Taeyeon, Sunny, Jane and Kyungsoo.

"Okay, let's start." Instead of using bottle, they used a coin. "Hyoyeon, you first. Head or tail."

"Head" Sooyoung tossed the coin and it was head.

"Yes!" Hyoyeon was happy.

"Chanyeol, your turn." Sooyoung said. Chanyeol pointing at himself. "Me?" ."Yeah, you. It's your turn. Head or tail."

"Tail." He said and she tossed the coin. It's head.

"Truth or dare?" She asked. "Dare."

"Hug somebody you like."

"That's easy." Chanyeol got up and went straight to where Kyungsoo was sitting. He hugged him so tight. He went back before Kyungsoo might hit him again.

It's finally Suho's turned.

"Suho- shii, head or tail."She asked.

"Do I have to do it?" He was doubtful about it. "It's just for fun." They tried to convince him.

"Okay." He agreed. "I think I choose head."

Sooyoung tossed the coin again. It's tail.

"Truth or dare?"

"Uhmmmmm-------"

"Uhm what?"

"Truth."

"Do you have somebody you like?"

"Ani." He shook his head. They all felt disappointed on his answer. "You lie." Chen said in the corner.

"I'm not."

"Whatever. I think we're here now." Sooyoung said while looking outside.

----

Jane was listening to what they were saying. When it was Suho's turned, she was feeling uneasy.

"Do you have somebody you like?" She heard Sooyoung eoni asked him.

"Ani." Everybody was disappointed.

She felt a bit disappointed too. She should be aware of it. Suho never liked her at all.

But, what's with all that things he did to me. Was it all a lie? She felt her blood boiling. Never again.