Part Nine

Are you guys enjoying the story so far?

----

"Jane, I'm going. I'll see you tonight." Said Taeyong oppa. He'll be going with the boys for an awarding ceremony at Busan.

She started working at SM office for two weeks now. She enjoyed it better and its less stressful for her. She made couple friends and they hangout once in a while. She still kept in touch with the other Exo members. Sehun was devastated by her decision to leave as their manager. He hadn't been talking to her since then.

She got herself ready for work that day. She called her mom on the way to work.

"Hey mom, how's everything?" She said.

"Honey, you know we miss you so much. I'm glad your happy you call me. Your dad is busy working right now and I will be out with my friends tonight." Her mom said cheerfully.

"That's good to hear. Mom, I'm here at work now. Enjoy your night. Love you." She said.

"Love you too, Jane." She missed her parents so much. Her mom then hanged up.

----

"Jane, what's up? Are you going for lunch yet?" Jungmo asked her. He's the senior in their department. He's about the same age as Taeyong oppa, his really nice to her too.

"I got some other stuff to do. It might take me an hour to finish." She's doing some paperworks. "You can go ahead."

"Okay, I'll bring some lunch then." Jungmo said.

"You don't have to Oppa." Jane was still busy.

"I insist. Bye!"Jungmo then went to get lunch. She sighed. Once his mind was set, he's going to do it.

Jane was assigned to organize SMTOWN concert in Tokyo, Japan at the moment. She was going to decline to do it because she'll be going with all the idols and staffs too. She thought she could avoid being with idols but apparently not.

"I'm back!" It took Jungmo about 15minutes to get lunch. He went straight to her cubicle and handing the food to her.

"Thank you, oppa." She looked up and smiled to him.

"Welcome." He smiled and messed her hair. "Anything for my baby sis." He winked at her and leave. Jane felt blessed to have a boss liked him. She stopped for a while and ate her lunch.

----

They're all getting ready for the awarding, Kyungsoo took his phone and texted Jane noona.

"Noona, how are you?" He said.

"Kyungsoo-ah, I'm sorry if I can't go with you guys for the awarding ceremony. I'm busy organizing for SMTOWN concert." She replied. He doubted it though, Jane noona tried to avoid contact with his co-members. He invited her many times but she got all the excuses she could have just to avoid them.

"Nah, it's okay noona. I understand." Kyungsoo put his phone back in his pocket.

----

She hated herself for avoiding them. She always thought that doing this would be best for them. She couldn't bare to work with Suho and it's affecting the other members.