Part 17 ( Date Part 2)

While sitting in the park after a long stroll, Jane and Suho decided to take a break.

"That was a fun day." Suho said while leaning on her shoulder. A smile formed on her lips. It was fun alright, they almost got busted she was calling his name loudly.

"Yeah, it was." She agreed.

" Wish I could hanged out with you all the time without any disguises. I wish I can talk to you in public freely." She could sensed frustration from him.

"We need to keep it a secret to public because of your job. Some fans will be furious about us when they found out." She tried to explain what the consequences even though she knew that he's aware of it.

He let out a sighed.

————

They headed back to the hotel. They made sure that nobody else was around. They exchanged hugs and kisses before they said their goodbyes.

————

"Where have you been all day, hyung?" Sehun asked Suho when he got to their hotel room. He was taken aback.

"I was just outside getting some fresh air." He said keeping his cool.

"Really?" Kai said.

"Yeah"

"Didn't you——??" Before Sehun finished the question Kai covered his mouth. Sehun was staring at him. Kai shook his head.

"Did you ask me something?" Suho asked him back. Sehun and Kai just dismissed themselves. Suhon just ignored it.

He went straight to the bathroom to washed up.

————

"What are you doing?" Kai hissed.

"Isn't it supposed to be a good idea to ask him about noona?" Sehun said.

"No, we should wait until hyung will open the topic." Kai said to him while shaking his head. They shouldn't mingle with their hyung's decision.

They decided to get ready for bed.

————

Jane decided to go outside the hotel. She was sitting in the pool side. Suho already told her that he's going to sleep.

She was sitting there for a good hour then somebody went to sit beside her.

"So, you can't sleep?" Before she could turn her head, she already know who it was.

"Aniya oppa. It's so nice and peaceful here. Catching some fresh air won't kill me." She said while chuckling. He let a small laugh.

"I guess so." He agreed.

"What brings you here?" Jane asked Jungmo.

"Nothing. I was walking around and just happened to see you here." He gave her a smile. She smiled back.

"How's your date today?" He asked without hesitation, Jane stopped for a moment. She looked at him with her confused face.

"How did I know?" Jungmo asked himself instead. She nodded.

"I was one of the people that was looking at you guys chasing each other then you happened to say his name loudly." He laughed at the thought.

She felt her face turned red from embarrassment.

"I'm sorry oppa."

"Don't be. It was fun actually."

She couldn't contain her embarrassment. She started to hit him on his shoulder.

"Baby sis!! That's enough!" He said while rubbing his shoulder. She suddenly stopped. She apologized again.

————

Suho went out for a walk, he couldn't fall asleep because those two maknaes were talking all the time he could barely close his eyes.

He was on the way to the pool side when he spotted Jane and her boss talking and laughing together. They're acting like their the only people in the world.

He felt uneasy everytime Jane's talking to him.

He approached them. Both of them were surprised to see him. Jane suddenly stood up and walked towards him. He gave her a smile.

"Oh, I thought you were sleeping?" She asked.

Really, Jane? Then, here you are talking to this guy as if its just you two in this damn place. He thought.

"Nah, those two maknaes were talking all the time." That's just what came out of his mouth.

"Jane, I need to go." Jungmo stood up and started to go back in the hotel. Jane waved goodbye.

Suho still felt jealous of their interactions.

"Babe?" Suho said hugging her from the back. Jane was looking around making sure that nobody's watching them. He noticed her action. "Baby, it's okay. Don't worry about those people. They're envious." She shook her head for disagreement.

"You know so well mister that your an idol and if somebody will find out about us. You will ruin your career." She said.

"Jane, I thought we already talked about this matter. I don't care how people would think or react." He dismissed the topic.

————

Meanwhile, Lay happened to pass by close to the pool area. He just got backed from China. He saw his hyung and Jane noona hugging at the pool side. He was confused of what's going on. He thought about asking the others on what he saw.

————

Ahh... Finally, another chapter for this story. Thank you so much for added my story to your reading list. I'm soo happy. I feel motivated again.

I'm so glad Lay is back on the story.

Even though his not back with EXO yet with their comeback. But, I'm hoping he will.

XOXO