Chapter 21 ( Papa needs you)

Jane POV

When I got in the Narita International Airport, I sat on the bench where my gate at. I was on the phone with Tina. She felt sorry about my dad. She told me she will come visit when I get there.

I was staring blankly at my phone since I got here. I tapped the screen to see what time it was. It's 8:30pm.

I was wondering what's he doing right now. I had the urge to call him, but I couldn't do it. So, I put my phone back in my pocket.

I took my ipod touch and was listening to "Miracles in December."

They finally announced that we board in the plane. Exactly 9:00pm, we left Japan.

————

I hailed a taxi from the airport and went straight to the hospital. I asked the receptionist  for my dad's room. After taking the elevator to the ICU unit. I saw my mom, waiting outside with tears on her eyes. I rushed myself to her and hugged her tightly.

"Sweetie, I'm glad you come back safely." She pulled away and looked at me in the eyes. She raised her hand on my face and wiped my tears away.

"I'm here, mom." I smiled to her gently.

She hold my hand and guided to a big glass window. I saw my dad laying on the hospital bed. I touched the glass window as if touching him through it.

My mom touched my shoulder. "He's going to be alright." I looked at her. She smiled.

We sat down on the couch in the visitor's area. We talked for hours.

"You should go home and get some rest, sweetie."

"What about you mom?" I asked her.

"I'll be alright. I'll stay here for your dad. Now, go get some rest."

"Okay, but I'll come back tomorrow." I got up and gave her a hugged. "Call me when you need something that I can bring tomorrow." I kissed her on the cheek and I turned around walked outside.

————

Suho POV

We were in the middle of practicing for our comeback for December. And it's been two months since you were gone.

I was currently doing a vocal lessons with Kyungsoo. He really tried to catch up with his activities even though his busy all the time with drama activities.

"Hyung, aren't we going to do a special show for Christmas?" He asked. We both sat on the couch to take a short break.

"Yeah." I said and smiled at him.

"You're okay now?" I was a little confused about his question. "You seemed to be troubled with something." He continued. I shook my head.

"Nah, I'm fine." I stood up and got back to practice.

"Hyung, I know it's hard." Kyungsoo tapped my shoulder.

"It's been two months, Kyungsoo-na. I'm over it." It's hard to convince myself, I still can't believe it.

"Just remember you have us, hyung." He smiled at me.

He's right. I have to move on.

————

Jane POV

"Hey dad! I brought some fresh flowers for you. Sorry I didn't get a chance to visit you. I was away with Tina. I just have to let it out somehow." I looked at my dad's grave, a sob skipped.

"Dad" A long paused~~~ "I miss you terribly." I can't hold back my tears. I cried and cried. A tap on my back put me back to reality.

"Jane?" I shook my head.

"Oppa! I missed him so much." I said loudly while crying. Taeyong oppa sat beside me on the ground. He patted my head and he kept telling me it's  going to be alright. How?

————

After my visit to my dad, I asked Taeyong oppa to drive me home. I will be by myself since my mom will be gone for maybe a year. I know how it feels like broken hearted. I told her I will be alright.

I put my stuff in my room when I got home. Then, went to the kitchen to prepare for dinner since oppa will be staying overnight. I was in the middle of cooking when he approached me.

"Jane, you want me to help?"

"No, but thanks anyway." I smiled at him.

"Jane?"

"Oppa, it's okay." I took the carrots from him when he was about to peel it. He was going to protest but I said no.

"Can I talk to you about something?"

"Nae."

"Jane, why won't you go back to Korea?" I was surprised when he asked me about going to Korea.

"I don't have any intentions of going back."

"It might help you when you're away." He tried to convince me. I don't know.

"I don't really have to go, oppa. Besides, my life is here." I gave a smile. Yeah, try again Jane.

"If you say so." Then, he smiled.

_____

Ughh sorry for this late update. BTW, happy new year loves!!

I'm going to make another fanfic story soon. So, stay tuned! XOXO