Part Three

Jane decided to stay home but Taeyong didn't let her. He took her somewhere to relax, it's a small village where its far from the city.

"Don't you like smelling the fresh air, Jane? It's been a while, isn't it?"

"It is, thank you for taking me here oppa." Taeyong messed her hair.

"Nahh, don't mention it."

They went to a house where an old woman was well- known to make a delicious rice cakes . The old lady greeted them, she told Jane that she will teach her how to make rice cakes. Jane liked the idea, she thought about making some for the boys and the staffs.

Jane focused her mind on making rice cakes, the old lady praised her.

"Your good, young lady. I bet your Namjachingu will be happy."

"What's Namjachingu?" Jane looked confused.

"A boyfriend." Taeyong explain.

"Halmeoni, I don't have a namjachingu." Jane looked at the old lady that was a little disappointed.

"That's too bad. You're a nice young lady."

"Halmeoni, gomawoyo." She bowed to the old lady.

"Young lady, whoever that guy is, he'll be the lucky one."

After they visited the old lady, they went back home.

"Who will it be, Jane?" Taeyong asked her a question out of nowhere.

"Who?" Jane was confused.

"Your namjachingu."

"Oppa!" She smacked his shoulder. Taeyong just laughed at her reaction.

"Alright that's enough. You hit like a guy." He said while rubbing his shoulder.

"Because your teasing me too much, you know I'm not into any kind of relationship yet."

"Jane, don't make an end statement. You might fall in love tomorrow. You'll never know." Jane just raised her eyebrow.

----

Days went passed, it's already EXO's comeback month. Suho and the members went to the music show for rehearsal. They were busy for the first day of their comeback. They were all gathered in the dressing room. He couldn't find the person that his been looking for since this morning. The stage producer called them to go to the stage. They only have 30mins to prepare. They put their outfits on went to the stage.

"All right, cameras ready!" The producer said.

"EXO! Fighting!" Then, they all started to perform.

After three takes, they all went back to dressing room. They thanked the staffs, and headed to their vans. He still couldn't find her.

"Hyung, I don't see Jane noona today." Sehun asked Taeyong out of curiosity.

"Ah, Jane? She's sick. She can't make it today, she caught a cold when we went out of town. She even insisted to work today and I stopped her. I told her , she needs to stay home." Taeyong explained it to maknae.

"No wonder. Can we stop by at your place?" Sehun added.

"Sehun- shii, aren't you being persistent?" Sehun just laughed. "Alright, we can stopped by. You guys in the back, do you guys agree with the plan?"

"We don't mind, hyung." Chanyeol agreed.

"I've been wanting to visit your place , Hyung." Chen said.

"Okay, let's go!"

About 20 mins, they finally arrived at Taeyong's place. Everybody got out from the van, except Suho who's trying to avoid seeing her.