Part Eleven

It was Friday morning, Jane went to her favorite cafe. She didn't go to work because she caught a cold. Jungmo let her took a day off.

"Welcome!" Said the cafe crew to her when she came in. "Hi!" She replied with a smile on her face.

"May I take your order?"

"Regular coffee for me, please."

"Right on, you can take a seat whichever you like." Then the crew turned away, she decided to sit in the corner.

Her phone rang.

"Hello?" She said.

"Where are you? I was looking for you in the office, your boss told me you didn't work today." It's Suho again. He's been very annoying to her since he came that day. "I'm here in the cafe and I don't think I need to tell you everything or what I'm doing." She got irritated by him acting like a boyfriend.

"I'll be there"

"Aniya, you don't have to." She hung up on him.

"Here's your coffee." The crew put her coffee on the table. She remembered Taecyeon oppa. She took her phone and started texting him.

["Oppa, I'm sorry if I can't go with you tomorrow night. I'm not feeling well ~~~~ She didn't finish typing because someone snatched her phone on her hand. She looked up.

"You're going out with him?" Suho looked at the phone screen and he looked at her mad. Hold on just a minute. This guy is just too much.

"Suho, please. Just give me my phone back." She's trying to take it from him. "And fyi, I declined his invitation. I'm not going." She let out a sighed and he handed her phone back to her.

"I won't let you, even if you go." He stared at her. "I'm not your girlfriend, I don't need your permission." She's irritated again.

"Okay, I'm sorry." He gave in. He noticed that Jane was wearing a mask. "You have a cold again?" He said with concerned.

"Yeah." She said to him while stirring her coffee. She's been having cold since she's still not used to the weather in Seoul.

"I'll take you home when you finish your coffee." She just nodded her head.

----

"Is hyung here?" Suho asked when they got to the apartment.

"Nah, he's out of town with his friends. He will be back Sunday night." She said.

"But, we'll be leaving on Sunday for Japan." He said.

"I don't know." Jane said while walking towards the kitchen. Suho followed her.

"Let me do it for you." He offered her a hand, she was going to make some smoothies for them.

"Okay." She didn't argue with him.

She still couldn't believe that he changed a lot. She kept wondering why. The mean person turned out to be really nice. Omo! She shook the thought.

"Here." He gave her smoothie. "Kamsahamnida." She said.

"Aren't you going somewhere?" Jane asked.

"Today? Aniya. I'm just killing some time before leaving on Sunday. Besides, the boys will be back tonight from their vacations." Ah.

"Don't you want to rest now?"He asked back.

"I'll do it in a minute." But she felt tired already. She didn't realize she felt asleep in the dining room.

Suho took her to her room. He laid her down on the bed. She sounded so tired.

He stayed there for a while watching her sleeping. His phone rang. It must be them.

He went to the living room to answer the call.

"Hyung, we're here. Where are you?" It's Sehun.

"Sehun-ah, I'm still here with your noona's apartment." He said.

"Yah!! Suho- shii, I hope you didn't do anything to Jane. Hyung's going to kill you." He heard Xiumin hyung screaming.

"Aniya, hyung. I will leave now. I'll see you guys later." He hung up and went back to Jane's room. She's still sleeping. He went closer to her and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

----

Jane woke up and it's already dark. She looked at the clock, it's passed 12 midnight. She got up and went to the living room. She decided to watch movie on Netflix. She took her phone from the table. There's a lot of calls mostly from her mom and Taeyong oppa. Some text messages from Suho and Tina.

She put her phone back on the table. She just focused herself on the movie.

----

"Kyungsoo-ah, did you miss me?" Said Chanyeol. He went to him to hug him.

"Aish!! I didn't. Leave me alone." Kyungsoo pushing him away. "What about me, little penguin?" Chen said laughing. "Stop calling me that." Kyungsoo glared at him.

"Where's hyung?" Sehun asked. "He will be here Sehunnie." Kai said.

"I'm home."

"Speak of the devil." Xiumin said.

"Hyung, your taking forever." Sehun whined.

"I stop by at the store to get this." He showed them a box. It's a cake.

"Yummy! Can we eat it now?" Chanyeol looked so excited to see a cake.

"Sure." They all went to the kitchen.

"Hyung, what are doing at noona's apartment? Are you guys in good term?" Sehun asked out of curiosity. Everybody wanted to ask the same thing too.

"Nah, they're not. He just trying to make up from what he did to her." Kyungsoo told them.

"I think you like her, aren't you?" Chen teasing his hyung.

"I guess you're right." Baekhyun agreed.

"I don't know." Suho shook his head. He still didn't know why he wanted to be close to her. Is it guilt or something else.

"Forget that, let's eat the cake." Chanyeol said. They were all hyped up again for the cake.

Kyungsoo was looking at his hyung's reaction. There's something in him that they didn't know, just yet.