Part 4

Jane went back to work the next day, the boys had to be at the other music show for the comeback. She managed to act normal around him specifically. Taeyong told her to stay in the dressing room because it's too busy. She ended up watching the whole performance at the tv screen in the dressing room.

"Everyone shines on this comeback." Some girl staff said.

"Yeah, especially Kim Junmyeon. He stands out the most." Other staff said.

"Nah, I think Lay did." Make-up artist said.

Jane was just listening to their conversations. Every time the camera focused on Suho, she kept remembering that thing happened in the apartment. She remembered him smiling. She's trying to get rid of that thoughts.

----

They finished the performance and went back to the dressing room. Everybody was happy for a job well done. The members thanked the staffs for helping them. Jane was just standing in the corner with Taeyong.

"Are you ready to go?" Taeyong asked her.

"I guess, we're done for today right?" She looked at him.

"Yup, we won't be back until next week. So, we're all good." He smiled at her.

Suho was just watching her all the time while Jane was still talking to Taeyong hyung.

"Aren't you going to say hi to her, hyung?" Kyungsoo said.

"Never mind that, let's go." Suho turned away.

They're all leaving the building, fans gathered even in the back entrance. They were all cheering for EXO. The boys waved at them before getting in the van.

"Taeyong hyung, can we go to the restaurant? We're all hungry?" Baekhyun exclaimed.

"All you think is food." Taeyong was just amazed with this boys eating all the time.

"We like food." Chanyeol added.

"Alright, we're all going." They cheered up.

The stopped at the dine in restaurant. Chanyeol dragged Kyungsoo with him. Kai got annoyed with it. Chen and Baekhyun was just thinking about what to eat. Lay and Xiumin was just there. Suho was following them. Taeyong and Jane walked together.
When they got inside, they're all ordering food.

"Can't wait to eat." Chen said.

"Noona, how's our performance earlier?" Kai asked Jane.

"I think you guys were awesome." Jane said.

"I'm glad you enjoy it." Kai winked at her.

"Kai, are you flirting with noona?" Sehun raised his eyebrows.

"Why? Is it bad?" Kai was playing dumb.

"It is." Kyungsoo said.

"Are you jealous, Kyungsoo-ah?" Kai was teasing him.

"Alright, that's enough." Suho stopped them. All of them were surprised on his outburst.

"Sorry kids, your noona isn't interested of any relationship as of this moment. Okay?" Taeyong said trying to lessen the tension.

----

After they ate lunch, they went back to their dorm.

"Thanks for the lunch hyung." Chen hugged Taeyong like a kid.

"Yeah, your the best hyung." Chanyeol did the same thing.

"Yeah, yeah whatever guys. You all love me for food." Taeyong was pushing them away. Jane was just laughing at the scene. "We're going home now, you guys behave. Listen to your leadernim, okay? Suho-shii if this kids won't listen to you, just call me." Taeyong said.