Part 6

Jane got up next morning, she went to the bathroom to wash her face but she stopped for a moment looking at her reflection on the mirror. She still remember what happened last night, she felt mad at him. How could he? She thought.

She washed up and changed her clothes. Taeyong went out with his friends for two days in Jeju Island. He invited her to come, but she chose to stay. Her phone rang.

"Hello?" She said.

"Girl, what's up? You sound so grumpy." It's Tina.

"Nah, I'm not Tina. I'm heading out to eat lunch."

"Where you going for lunch?"

"Somewhere I could fill up my stomach." Jane laughed.

"Duh! Of course. So, how's your job doing ?" Jane was taken aback. She couldn't decide if she will tell her that she's quitting or should she lie.

"It's doing great. I have so much fun working with Idols, I must say." She chose to lie. I'm sorry, Tina.

"That's awesome! I wish I could work with them too but music industry is not my forte." Tina just hated showbiz drama.

"I know. You have little patience for other people."

"Yeah. Jane I have to go. I'll call you later. Enjoy your lunch. Say hi to Taeyong oppa for me." Jane ended the call.

----

She went to a cafe to get some brunch, she went ahead and ordered. Jane sat down in a corner. She missed home. Jane was just staring outside the window, she saw people walking here and there.

"Here's your order,maam." said the Server.

"Thank you." Jane looked and smiled at him.

She turned her attention to her food. She was in the middle of eating, when somebody came in to the cafe. Everybody seemed crazy about that person, she looked at the person's direction. She saw Ok Taecyeon ordering food. He was by himself, so carefree as an idol. He was looking for a place to sit. He looked at her direction, he walked towards her table.

"Can I share a table with you? If you don't mind." He smiled at Jane.

"Yeah, I don't mind." She was astonished by his presence.

"Thank you." Jane felt nervous being with him. She could feel the glares that the ladies were pointing at her.

Jane phone rang again.

"Hello?" She said.

"Jane, it's Taeyong. How are you?"

"Oh, hi oppa! I'm fine. I'm here at the cafe right now getting some brunch."

"That's good. I'm glad you're okay. I'll call you later."

"Okay, see you." She hanged up.

"You can speak English?" Taecyeon asked her.

"Yeah, I grew up in California. I got here couple months ago." She explained.

"Oh, I see. By the way, I'm Ok Taecyeon. I'm from Boston."

"I knew a little bit of your bio. I liked your group 2pm." She felt shy. She had a crush on him long time ago. Jane couldn't explain how lucky she was, especially sharing a table with Taecyeon.

"Of course." He felt shy too. "I'm glad to meet a fan like you." He smiled. "So, you work here or family visit?"

"I actually work here, I'm an Assistant Manager in SM entertainment."

"That's great. Sorry if I ask to much."

"No no, it's okay."

Jane was soo happy that she saw her crush in person. She also enjoyed talking to him, and seemed to be a good man too.

----

Kai and Sehun went out for shopping. The others were staying home. Kyungsoo was cooking for lunch while Xiumin hyung was helping him. The beagle lines were so busy fooling around while Lay was playing a guitar. Suho was just in his room reading book.

"Yah! Kyungsoo-ah. How long is it going to take to cook for lunch? I'm hungry." Chanyeol whined.

"If your too busy to whine about it, why won't you get up and help us here in the kitchen." Kyungsoo snapped. Chanyeol came to him trying to act cute.

"C'mon Kyungsoo- ah, I was just kidding." He was about to hug him, but Kyungsoo hit his arm hard. He smirked. Chanyeol went back to the living room.

"Kyungsoo was so mean." Chanyeol pouted.

"Serves you right, you know you can't fool around with him. You know what's the consequences." Chen said.

"Guys, look!" Baekhyun got Chanyeol and Chen's attention. Both were looking at the phone screen. "Isn't she Jane noona and the guy looks like Taecyeon sunbaenim. Sehun and Kai just happened to spot them at the cafe nearby." Baekhyun exclaimed.

"Your right!" Both agreed.

"I didn't know she's dating hyung." Baekhyun said.

"Nah, I doubt it. She probably just happened to meet him." Chen disagreed.

"Chen's right." Chanyeol said.

While their busy gossiping, Suho came out from his room. He heard them talking about their manager. The three were surprised when he showed up.

"Ah! hyung. I didn't know your here." Baekhyun pretending to laugh.

"Guys, lunch's ready." Minseok hyung called them. They felt relieved, Suho didn't seem to be bothered about it. They all went to the kitchen to eat.

----

"So, your name is?" Taecyeon asked her.

"Jane Lee." She offered for handshake.

"Jane, nice to know you." He gave her a handshake."By the way Jane, I have to go now. I have to meet my group at JYP building. I'll see you around?" Taecyeon smiled at her.

"Yes, I'll see you around." Taecyeon then leave. She waved goodbye to him.