Part 1

Jane arrived in Incheon International Airpot, she took all her baggages and walked through the exit. Her eyes was wandering around, trying to look for Taeyong (Tina's cousin). She found him holding a banner saying "Welcome Jane Lee". She walked towards him.

"Welcome Jane!" Taeyong giving her a hug.

"Kamsamhnida, oppa"

"Wow, your getting good in your korean."

"That's all I know." They both laughed.

"How's everybody in US?"

"Everybody's fine, Tina told me she might come visit us sometime next year."

"That's good. I can't wait to hang out with my crazy cousin." him and Tina are really close to each other. They're like siblings.

Taeyong oppa drive all the way to his apartment, where she will be staying. Since he got two bedrooms and two bathrooms apartment, Jane will be occupying the other room. They arrived after an hour drive, plus the traffic.

"Welcome home! This is going to be your new home now." He carried my baggages and put it her room.

"Thank you so much Oppa." She gave him a hug.

"Don't mention it. Your like a sister to me. So, feel at home."

Jane went straight to her room, she put all her stuff away. She laid down on her bed for a while, then Taeyong called her for dinner.

"Dinner's ready." She got up and went to kitchen.

"This looks good."

"Thank you, let's eat."

They talked about what's going with their lives and other stuff.

"Oh, before I forget. They told me that you can start working this coming Monday, which is like 2 days from now."

"Already? That was quick." She wasn't complaining, actually she's excited.

"Yes, don't worry about it. You will love it."

----

It was Saturday morning, Taeyong decided to give Jane a tour around Seoul. They went to different places, and visited some of the famous spots in Seoul. They stopped at Hongdae to have dinner.

"I'm impressed, Oppa. I fell in love in the place already." She was amused by the vibes that the new place gave her.

"I'm glad you like it. But, you might change your mind once you settle yourself here."

"I don't think so."

"Will see." Then, they continued eating dinner.

----

Next day, Taeyong took her to the company. She was introduced to the staffs that worked there. Everybody's seemed pretty nice to her. She couldn't wait to start tomorrow.

----

Jane got up so early in the morning. She needed to be in the company before 7am. She took a quick shower, and put some make up on. She's wearing a plain white shirt and a jeans. Taeyong told her that she didn't need to be in a formal attire because her job is always "on the go". Taeyong and her have breakfast before heading to work.

"Are you nervous on your first day?" Taeyong asked her.

"A little bit, but I think I can manage." Reassuring him that she will be alright.

Taeyong parked his car in the ground level. They took an elevator to the lobby. Jane couldn't helped but be amazed in the building. Taeyong took her to the HR department, she did a lot of paperworks. After that, she had a mini tour inside SM building. Taeyong took her to the conference room, where they held their meetings whenever there's some changes going on in the company or about plans for the idols. Then, Taeyong took her to the practice room to introduce her to a group that she will be handling for. She was anticipating that she will managed "SNSD", she got so excited about it.