Part 19

Concert Day Part Two

Fans had gathered in front of the Tokyo Dome and were excited for the concert. Some of them were cosplaying their idols, and some were just on a normal attires. When the gates were opened, fans were pulling in line and chanting some of their idols songs.

Backstage~~~~

"Alright everybody, we will start in a few minutes. Fighting!!!" Manager hyung said.

All idols were ready for their performance.

____

"Jane it's starting. Don't forget to cheer on your oppa." Taeyong said to her. They were sitting in front row with other staffs.

"Hush! Oppa, somebody might hear you." Taeyong just laughed as a reply.

Jane put her attention when Girls Generation performed. She even shouted and screamed her lungs out because it was her first time seeing her idols performed.

When EXO performed, all girls went crazy. She even heard a fan shouting for Suho's name. She still couldn't believe that her boyfriend was a famous idol. "You hear that?" Said Taeyong.

"What?"

"Your oppa's fans. They're head over heels with him." Then he laughed. " Jane, you need to be very careful with them. They will show you no mercy." He looked at her straight to her eyes with concerned. Jane suddenly felt uneasy. She knew some stories that fans would do to their idols. She read some articles about it online. But, it's really not easy to deal with it if ever it would happened to them.

"Look! look! KYAAAHHH!! Suho oppa just looked at our direction" Jane heard a girl fan screaming behind her. She went and looked at the stage. Suho was there standing and looking at her direction. She heard her heart pounded so loud. She felt Taeyong elbowed her on her side and was teasing her. She glared at him, but that didn't stop him from teasing her.

Suho was doing a heart shaped and the girl behind her screamed even more.

____

"Hyung, do a heart shaped in front of noona" Sehun whispered to him. At first, he didn't intend to look at her. But, he couldn't help it. When Sehun suggested a heart shaped thingy, he decided to do it. He saw a fan behind Jane that was screaming for his name. Sehun laughed and went away to see Kai. Suho shooked his head.

"Suho-sshi, come this way." Yoona got his attention, she was waving at him and told him to come to her group. He said hi to the other girls. They were all teasing him.

Fans were screaming when they saw him talking to Yoona. Some were telling they looked good together. Suho felt uneasy because he was concerned about Jane.

"Yoona-yah, You guys did great earlier." Praising her with a big smile on his face. Yoona smiled back at him.

"You guys did the same thing. It was great, too."

"Kamsahamnida" He bowed to her and they all went to sing and waved to their fans.

____

"KYAAAHHH!!! YOONA AND SUHO!!! They looked good together." Some fans screaming. That's what Jane heard.

She knew that they really looked good together, like perfect match. She was watching them talking and she realized that they looked like a real couple.

"And here I am, looking like a potato." She let out a sighed. She left her spot and went to the exit before the other people would start leaving the venue. She came back to the hotel by herself, Jane didn't wait to the other staffs for the after party. She didn't feel good.

____

After taking a shower, she heard a soft knocked on the door. She looked at the time, it was already 3:00am. She lazily got up from bed and checked who was outside. She was shocked to know who it was. She immediately open the door.

"Suho? what are you doing here?" She asked him.

"I can't see my girlfriend this hour?" He said lazily and  looked really tired.

"That's not what I meant. Babe, you looked tired. You need to get some rest." She took his hand and lead him to the couch to sit down. She felt her heart hurt while looking at his tired face.

"Can I stay here with you just for tonight, please?" He pleaded her.

"But ~~~~" It was cut off when he fell asleep. Jane put his head down to her lap. While caressing his hair. She thought it wasn't an easy job being an idol. She was staring at his face for a while. She knew too well that he's very handsome and that's the reason why fans went crazy to see him. She chuckled at the thought when he was doing a heart sign to her and that girl thought it was for her.

She felt asleep without any notice.

————

She felt somebody touched her face. She opened her eyes slowly.

A bright smile welcomed her on that morning.

"Good morning, handsome." She said smiling at him.

"Good morning, babe." He smiled back at her. Suho gave a peck on her lips.

He stood up first, and she did the same thing. She excused herself to wash up in the bathroom.

"I should leave first." She heard Suho said.

"Why?"

"I still have to get my stuff ready. We're leaving tomorrow." Ah.

"Okay." She got herself ready and went outside. She thought he was gone already, but he was still standing there while looking at her.

"I thought you're leaving?"

"I was just waiting for you." He then walked towards her. He hugged her tightly. Jane couldn't help but laughed. "Is it funny?" He faced her. She shook her head.

"Aniya, you're acting weird."

"It's not weird to hug your girlfriend." He pulled back to look her straight on her eyes. Then, a smile formed on his lips.

"Oh shut up, lover boy." She smacked him on his shoulder.

"Ouch!" He stepped back. "Alright, I'm leaving." Before he left, Suho gave her a kiss on the lips.

"See you later."

"Okay. Don't worn yourself out." She waved goodbye at him.

Jane started to pack her things for tomorrow. They're going back to Korea.

Her phone ringed. It was her mom.

"Hey, mom?" Jane said to the other line. All she heard from her was crying.

"Mom?" She felt worried.

————

Hi guys, sorry for the late update. I'm busy with work and I haven't really had a chance to go through this storyline.

Hope you still like this story.

What do you think will happen next?

Thank you for supporting my story.