Chapter 22

Two years later~~~~

Jane POV

"Yes babe, I'm on my way. I'm still stuck in the traffic, just give me few more minutes." I let out my frustrations because I'm in Hangang Bridge right now. It's say that there's few accidents and I don't know what caused it but I have to go.

I'm meeting Jungmo oppa. Yeah, he's my boyfriend. Don't kill me.

Flashback

————

I refused to go back to Korea, not because I didn't want to but I was scared I might bumped into him again. That thought just kicked me hard.

Then, I started to work as an organizer for a concert around California. I went to every big events like concerts and such. I was always busy and found myself enjoying the job.

One night, I was on my way home. I saw someone standing in the driveway. I thought it was a burglar.

I was about to call the cops but then ~~ a familiar smiley face struck me.

Jungmo oppa? What's he doing here?

I got off my car and went to see him.

"Oppa!" As I hugged him. I couldn't hide my excitement of seeing him again.

"Hey, you!" He pulled away and a huge smile on his face showed. " You've been missing in action!" he said while ruffling my hair.

"I know, I'm sorry." I fixed my hair. Geez!

————

After that encounter, he has been in contact with me. Phone calling or video calling almost everyday.

Then, one day he came back from Korea, with a bouquet of flowers in his hands. Standing right in front of me.

"Jane, I know I might sounds like a cringey guy right at this moment." He paused for a moment.

He looked at me straight to my eyes. " Jane Lee. Will you go out with me?" I was shocked.

It took me a while to respond to him. His smiley face turned to gloomy face.

"Ye~yes!" I even stuttered. I wanted to hit myself.

He jumped for joy. He came to me and hugged me so tight.

"Oppa." I giggled. " You're hugging me tightly." Then he lossen up a bit.

"I'm sorry." He brushed his hands on his hair. He was flustered.

"It's okay."

"I was so happy Jane."

~ End of flashback ~

————

Jane POV

Never thought of coming in this building. I thought while going in.

They seemed to change most of the staffs, since I didn't recognize them. I went straight to Jungmo oppa's office.

While I was going to the elevator, a group of guys came in at the same time. I wasn't paying much attention to them since I was in a hurry to meet up with oppa.

"Jane?" He said.

"I'm sorry, I was late." He came to me and kissed me on my cheek.

"It's alright." He went back to his desk and started working. I sat on a chair and was wandering my eyes around the office. A lot changed.

"Done!" He said while tapping the keyboard. That caught my attention.

"So, where to?" He asked me.

"Hmm?" I felt dumbfounded for a moment. He smiled.

"You hungry?"

"I'm actually starving if you ask." I smiled. Then, my growling stomach was crying. We both laughed.

He grabbed my hand and lead me towards the door. "Let's go."

————

Suho POV

"Shock" was underestimated word.

We were on our way to the second floor and all of us were trying to get to the elevator. A familiar figure popped out in front of me.

She was looking down on her cellphone, texting somebody. She was still in her beautiful state or even more. Sehun tapped my shoulder to get in. I was standing right next to her without noticing me.

She was still that one person, I love. I shook my head.

I heard the "ding". We all came out. She was still on her phone.

I walked pass Sehun, who was looking at me strangely.

"Hyung, what's going on?"

"Nothing." I waved my hand to dismiss the topic.

————

I can't concentrate, thanks to her. I didn't know how many times I got scolded for spacing out and making mistakes all the time.

"Suho~shii!" He growled at me.

"Hyung, I'm sorry."

"You better get it this time, or else you will have to do 20 laps in this room." He warned me but I didn't really pay attention. Other members were laughing.

"Suho hyung, better act like your age!" Said Chen. I hate this guy.

After two hours of practice, we finally dismissed and went outside waiting for our transportation.

A pair caught my eyes from the distance. If I say, I am mad. I am really mad. Jealous much?