Part 15

Are you guys enjoying the story so far??? Please like and comment nicely. I would really appreciate you!! XOXO

----

Rehearsal day came, everybody was pretty busy that day. Jane had been in the conference room, talking about the flow with the concert in front of the staffs.

"Good job Jane! Alright guys! Let's get this party started." They were all cheering for the concert.

----

Idols came on backstage, they were all waiting for their call from the stage manager and producers.

The seniors were goofing around with their dongsaengs.

"Suho- shii, when are you going to take us for lunch?" Leeteuk hyung said.

"Hyung, aren't you supposed to treat us this time?" He asked him instead. "We don't mind, do we?" He looked at his members. "Yes!!!" They said.

"Arasso!" Leeteuk gave in and he backed out trying to escape from them.

"Hyung!!" Chanyeol called chasing him outside the dressing room but he's gone already. "Tsk! That hyung always ran away." He shook his head.

"EXO!" Taeyong hyung called them.

"Ah! Hyung. Long time no see." They all went to him and gave him a group hug. "This kids!" They were all laughing. "Did you guys miss me or my treat?"

"Of course we missed you, your the best hyung in town." Chanyeol said while smiling to him. "Yah! Chanyeol-shii, I know you like food better than me." He went to smack him on his shoulder. "Hyung, aniya." He said.

"Arasso." He nodded. He looked at Suho's direction. "Suho-shii, I heard." He grinned. Suho looked so confused. "Nae?" He said. He went to him and whispered."You bastard! Acting so innocent, huh? You and Jane." Suho raised his eyebrows.

"Hyung, don't tell them about it yet." He said begging on him not to let everyone know. Taeyong nodded as a signed that he agreed to him.

"I don't like it when people are whispering in front of me." Chen shook his head. "We want to know it too." Baekhyun giving them a puppy eyes. Then, everyone of them was looking at the hyungs. Kyungsoo just rolled his eyes, not wanting to know when he had an idea already.

"Your hyung will tell you about his little secret." Taeyong tapped Suho's shoulder. "Ah! I know. Your lame jokes again?" Chen was laughing just thinking about it.

"Not even close Jongdae- shii." Taeyong said.

"I will tell you guys. Don't worry its not a lame joke." Suho said while glaring at Chen. Chen was just ignoring him. He knew too well that Chen never laughed at his joke.

Taeyong phone rang.

"Guys, producer-nim called. Let's go." Then, they all went to the stage.

----

"Oppa? Yes, I'm still here at the conference room. I don't have anything else to do anyway." Jane said on the line. Taeyong just called her to ask her where she was.

"Arasso, I'll be there about 10 minutes. They just went to the stage for rehearsal. Aren't you going to see your oppa perform?" He's pertaining to Suho.

"Yah! oppa! Don't say it loud. Aish!! How did you know about it though?" She asked out of curiosity. She hadn't told Tina yet. How did he knew about them?

"I have some sources." He said while giggling.

"Whatever oppa. As long as you're not going to put it in the front page of newspaper. We'll be fine." She said giving him a warning.